4th June 2011, 05:19 PM
ved shrama

Centers providing training in Noida? Where are the training centers and what are the contact details?

sir i m frm b.tech 3rd year from ECE branch....
i jst want to do the summer training in noida.......but i have no information that what r the centers which provide the training.....

plz suggest me the training centers and their contact details on my id......plz sir.....

15th September 2011, 11:42 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Centers providing training in Noida? Where are the training centers and what are the contact details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ved shrama View Post
sir i m frm b.tech 3rd year from ECE branch....
i jst want to do the summer training in noida.......but i have no information that what r the centers which provide the training.....

plz suggest me the training centers and their contact details on my id......plz sir.....
There are various training institutes in Delhi in which you can apply for the summer training course.To apply for the summer training course in these institutes you have to send a application at the company address. The company will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program.

There are various courses you can do in your summer training course. Here are some of the courses which you can do.

C/C++

Embedded System

Microprocessor

Java and so on.

Here is the list of institutes is given in which you can apply for the summer training course:

High Technologies Solutions

TGC Animation & Multimedia

Elevate Consulting Services (IT Training)

Sky Infotech

GA Services Pvt. Ltd.

V.S. Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Cadd Centre Training Services Pvt. Ltd.

Transweave Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

A.T.S. Infotech Pvt. Ltd.

TNS Institute of Information Technology
16th September 2011, 03:37 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Default Re: Centers providing training in Noida? Where are the training centers and what are the contact details?

Dear friend,

you can do the various courses in the training in delhi, noida.

the companies provide all the courses in the computer application like:-

C++

java

embedded system.

microprocessor.

android

animation

web designating

etc

there are various companies in which you can do your training.

TNS institute of information and technology.

sky infotech

transwave solutions p. ltd.

V.S. technologies (p) ltd.

GA services pvt limited.

HCL

sefnet.

etc

best of luck.
30th September 2011, 06:58 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Centers providing training in Noida? Where are the training centers and what are the contact details?

hi dear,

There are various training institutes in Delhi in which you can apply for the summer training course.To apply for the summer training course in these institutes you have to send a application at the company address. The company will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program.

There are various courses you can do in your summer training course. Here are some of the courses which you can do.

C/C++

Embedded System

Microprocessor

Java and so on.

Here is the list of institutes is given in which you can apply for the summer training course:

Sky Infotech

GA Services Pvt. Ltd.

ankit
thanking you
24th January 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am b.tech it 3rd year student.
26th February 2012, 10:43 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

C/C++
Ebedded System
Microprocessor
Java and so on.
Sky Infotech
GA Services Pvt. Ltd.
Cadd Centre Training Services Pvt. Ltd
26th February 2012, 10:44 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

C/C++
Ebedded System
Microprocessor
Java and so on.
Sky Infotech
GA Services Pvt. Ltd.
Cadd Centre Training Services Pvt. Ltd
10th May 2012, 12:32 AM
chillarboy
Member+

There are various training institutes in Delhi in which you can apply for the summer training course.
To apply for the summer training course in these institutes you have to send a application at the company address.
The company will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program.
There are various courses you can do in your summer training course.
Here are some of the courses which you can do.
C/C++
Ebedded System
Microprocessor
Java and so on.
Sky Infotech
GA Services Pvt. Ltd.
30th July 2012, 12:44 AM
samatha89
Member+

Wink Re: Centers providing training in Noida? Where are the training centers and what are the contact details?

C/C++

Embedded System

Microprocessor

Java and so on.

Sky Infotech

GA Services Pvt. Ltd.

1st September 2012, 12:56 AM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Centres for training:

Sky Infotech

GA Services Pvt. Ltd.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?