7th May 2011, 11:40 PM
sushma doke

CET exam schedule in Thane for B.E ED course?

I want to know when CET exam will take for BE ED Course & what will be the duration this Year

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get B.Ed CET exam forms in Thane region?
  2. Schedule of the next CET entrance exam?
  3. Last years question papers for D.Ed CET? How can I study D.Ed CET exam
  4. In which all colleges of Thane I can get admission having score 100 marks in CET? -- [New]
  5. From where I will get the application form of B.Ed CET in Thane? How to apply?
  6. List of private institutes for diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Sub branches of Computer Science engineering for B.Tech ECE qualified candidate? List of universities offering such courses?
  8. Schedule of D.Ed CET exam 2016 in Maharashtra
  9. From where to get B.Ed CET application form in Thane? Last date of submission of form?
  10. Where and when will I get the forms for MHT CET for MMS in Thane?
  11. Lists of coaching classes available in Vasai and Borivali?
  12. Can I apply for B.Ed course through correspondence near Vasai(Thane)? I'm 33 year old and have completed B.Com from Devi ahilya vishwa vidyalaya
  13. List of colleges classes available in Thane? How may I register myself in the same?
  14. List of Engineering colleges for CSE in Mumbai, Thane and Raigardh(Central) I can apply for? I've secured 61 marks in CET and my state Merit no is 69920(Gen) and University merit no. is 20437
  15. Which book is the best for CET, LLB exam? Is there any schedule for evening classes in Panjab University Chandigarh?
  16. List of the top coaching classes in Thane and Mumbai for SSC?
  17. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  18. Can I get OBC certificate at thane? My native place is Nagpur district for last 30 years and I'm staying in Thane
8th July 2015, 12:34 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: CET exam schedule in Thane for B.E ED course?

-B.ed CET Exam is conducted by every state for the candidates who are interested to take admission in B.ed course.

-Candidate age must be between 21-40 years old.

-B.ed CET exam is the entrance exam to take admission in one of the best college.

- You must have done graduation or post graduation before proceeding to B.Ed course.

-Exam related important Dates:
Opening of forms- In first week of March
Closing of Forms- In last week of April
Exam Date- First week of June
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?