29th April 2010, 01:49 PM
Pramod Jagtap

Details of the colleges available in the region of Thane and Kalyan?

pl. provide the details of colleges available in the region of Thane and Kalyan

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges I can get for commerce after passing SSC exam with 78%? Any colleges near Dombivli, Thane, Mulund, Sion and Kalyan?
  2. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  3. Names of the commerce colleges near Dombivali, Thane, Kalyan and Mulund? I have passed ICSE exam with 85%
  4. How may I get B.Ed CET exam forms in Thane region?
  5. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  6. List of private institutes for diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  8. Which are the good colleges to do M.Com at Kalyan?
  9. From where I will get the application form of B.Ed CET in Thane? How to apply? -- [New]
  10. Cut-off for FYJC in VJTI?
  11. List of the coaching classes for NDA entrance exam in Vile Parle Mumbai
  12. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  13. Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?
  14. Cut off list for B.M.S. of different colleges?
  15. List of colleges classes available in Thane? How may I register myself in the same?
  16. M.Pharm seat in AP after scoring 1600 rank in PGECET? List of PCI approved colleges in SV region? Details about web counseling?
  17. How can I get admission in B.Pharmacy in Mumbai college? I have scored 54% in HSc exam
  18. List of colleges in Thane where I can do Automobile Engineering after scoring 51%?
29th January 2012, 07:04 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of the colleges available in the region of Thane and Kalyan?

As you have not mentioned that for which courses you are asking for to get the admission in the colleges available in the region of Thane & Kalyan so it is better to repost your thread & mention the complete details regarding the colleges that you are looking for i.e. Engineering,B.ed colleges,Masters degree colleges,Bachelors programme etc.
30th January 2012, 07:56 PM
riyazkhanarcs

Smile Re: Details of the colleges available in the region of Thane and Kalyan?

There are many colleges in thane and kalyan.....Some colleges are listed below:

Thane colleges :

Birla College Arts, Science & Commerce

S H Jondhale Polytechnic

V.P.M.'s Polytechnic

Abhinav Institute of Technology & Management

Shivajirao S. Jondhale College of Engineering

Parshvanath College of Engineering

Theem College of Engineering

Kalyan Colleges :

Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture, Kalyan

SPM Mumbais Academy of Aviation, Kalyan

RK Vidya Prasarak Mandals College of Physical Education, Kalyan

Jeevandeep Educational Sansthas Arts Science and Commerce College, Kalyan

Shahu Shikshan Sanstha Pandharpur Sansthas College of Education, Kalyan

RBT College of Education, Kalyan

Saket Gyanpeeths Saket College of Arts and Science, Kalyan

The East Kalyan Welfare Societys Model College of Science and Commerce, Kalyan

Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Kalyan
14th April 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the colleges available in the region of Thane and Kalyan?

Which is the best college in kalyan
25th May 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I have appeared for s.s.c from maharashtra state board with hope of 80% I am searching some good degree college of commerce in area of mulund and dombivali so plz suggest
4th June 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

my hsc % is 67 i m interested in bca i m staying in ulhasnagar which college is best for me? in which college can i get easily admission? pls help me
6th July 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the details of RKT Jr. College, Ulhasnagar
30th January 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

when is law college adimission process start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?