31st May 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Sub branches of Computer Science engineering for B.Tech ECE qualified candidate? List of universities offering such courses?

I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering. I want to study computer science in M.Tech. As far I know basic requirement, i have to qualify GATE with ECE paper.
My question is in what sub-branches of computer science engineering I am eligible to take admission after GATE and which of them are good in view of placements. And if possible please do list the universities who offers these courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D just after B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. Which are the branches in MS for Mechanical engineers? Universities offering the course?
  4. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  5. List of the universities offering Ph.D in commerce science?
  6. What options do I have after passing 2nd PUC with PCMB with above 80%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do B.Ed after completing M.A Sociology and PG in Computer Science? List of universities providing B.Ed course?
  8. Universities approved by AICTE and offering M.Tech computer science through distance? The courses approved by MHRD are also approved by AICTE?
  9. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  10. Best course to do in MS for B.E. ECE student? Universities in Canada offering that course?
  11. Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E ECE? Which are the courses in MS and university in US offering the MS course?
  12. List of top 10 colleges or universities offering MS related to electronics and communication and computer science engineering
  13. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  14. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  15. What are the courses available after completing MSc computer science? Best universities in the world offering these courses?
  16. How to get admission for M.Tech in CS?
  17. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science as part time in Tamilnadu?
31st May 2016, 05:35 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sub branches of Computer Science engineering for B.Tech ECE qualified candidate? List of universities offering such courses?

Following are branch of Computer science for M.Tech:

Computer System and Hardware

Database and Information Systems

Programming Language

Algorithms

Software Engineering

Cryptography

Following are list of Best college for M.Tech in these stream:

IIT Chennai

Nagpur University

Punjab Engineering College

Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
1st June 2016, 12:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sub branches of Computer Science engineering for B.Tech ECE qualified candidate? List of universities offering such courses?

Specializations available under M.Tech Computer science Engineering:

<> Algorithms and Complexity

<> Software System

<> Embedded Systems and Architecture

<> Computer networks and distributed systems

<> Compuet graphics
1st June 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I am Rohan from Cbse Thane I want to take admission in science stream but have scored 7.6 CGPA. I am a schedule caste candidate can I get admission in thane
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?