24th April 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Is CFA and MBA a good option? Where to apply after this qualification?

cfa + m.b.a is good in which place ?? and do we get good salary after completion of it ?

26th April 2011, 07:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CFA and MBA a good option? Where to apply after this qualification?

Both these course have good career prospects. For the CFA pass out students the profile will be hard core finance. For the MBA finance candidate it will more of an administrative role. Incase of a MBA student the starting salary will depend on the institute where you pursued the course. If from the top universities in the country or world the pay package will higher than the others.
26th June 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CFA and MBA a good option? Where to apply after this qualification?

Now am studying b.com final yr.. I want to do CFA .. So pls say me what should i do know and when i have to register for that 3 exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?