8th July 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?

CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available?

sir,

my self dhruvika bhalla..i have some question about cfa course..in cfa course
chirag ratho
1-what is eligibility of cfa course
2-what is process of payment of fees.
3-and tha placement r there or not.?
4-and last is can i do tha cfa with mba.?

please sir give me satisfactory ans.i have completed BBA with 64%?

Related Questions:
  1. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  2. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  3. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  4. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  5. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  6. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  7. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  8. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  10. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  11. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  12. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result? -- [New]
  13. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  14. CFA eligibility and fee structure for 2015
  15. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  16. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM)
  17. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  18. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
9th July 2011, 03:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

sir,

chirag ratho

dear friend,

Eligibility:

Bachelor's Degree with 55% in aggregate (any discipline)or four year of experience in finance sector.

fees:

The fees of the CFA program in the ICFAI University is approx. Rs.45,000. For full information about the financial courses and also for the some private colleges in the ICFAI.

all the best.
30th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?

sir,what is the eligibility for cfa us and about fee strecture,jobs
10th August 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.COM and MBA as well. i got 49% in B.COM and 59% in MBA. Am i eligible to apply for US based CFA ?????????
20th August 2011, 11:47 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:

sir,

chirag ratho

"yes" definitely your eligible to apply for the icfa course . don't worry i provide the details for icfa course in detailed manner .

I.C.F.A Stands for Institute of Charted Financial Analyst

Eligibility Criteria for the I.C.F.A Course :

If you want to pursue for the icfa course , you should be qualified in 12th examination with 60% percentage of marks . you should face three levels like foundation exam , intermediate exam , final exam , . if your finished bachelor degree then you directly apply for the intermediate examination .

Note : if your waiting for the 12th examination ,and also eligible to apply for the icfa course , but the institution may give admission only after you submit the 12th mark sheet other wise your not eligible to apply for the course .

Fees Structure for I.C.F.A Course :

The fees structure of the icfa course is approximately 45 ,0000 to complete in the course in way of without special coaching classes . if you want to study in institution then is nearly 1,0000 to complete the course .

Job Prospectus for the I.C.F.A Course :

There is job opportunity for the icfa course in both public and private sectors . like banking sectors , insurance sectors , reputed companies , financial institutions , stock market , corporate sectors and you cam open financial consultancy.

Can i do cfa with mab ? this your question !

it is very hard to learn both the mba and icfa course at same time . so first concentrate in icfa course and finished the course then you apply for the mba course . if you hope that you have talent and confident to finished the both the course then you go head .
23rd August 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

along with ca cpt this cfa can be learnt
30th August 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

tejakiran.sri@gmail-I want fee,coaching duration of cfa foundation,inter,final wise details in hyderabad center
18th September 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/
my self srikanth, i have some doubts
1.do you have any centre in hyderabad,
2.iam completed my b.com with 59%, so directly which level i can join direclty,
3.can we complete this course by distance mode,
4.what r the coaching classes available in hyderabad, with fees details, and apporx 45,000 amt for ful course or yearly,
5.Sir presently iam working in manufacturing company as a accountant in dubai- if i take admission in icfai, for CFA, it is possible to complete coaching in 30 days , and what r the courses available in CIMA, which is hepful to me, please pass the inforamtion, iam waiting for your reply, my mail id:[email protected]
25th September 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I qualified ca inter....& studying for b.com 2nd year.....is this course may hard compared to ca inter...
26th September 2011, 12:02 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear.
The eligibility criteria for CFA is .....
*The candidates should be a +2 pass after which he/she can apply the foundation group or level-1
after clearing that you can join in inter or level - 2 after that final group.
there is a notification that if you will be a graduate i then you can skip the first level & can direct appear the level i.e inter .
after this there is a vast scope you can get good job in private & as you can also work as professional in your own chamber .
there are many MNC which can here you in good salary package.
after that you can also do mba there is no problem its depend upon you at your level
of hard work.

The fees structure of this course are

good luck...
8th October 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I have complted graduation by taking major in Economics with 48%.I want to do CFA(Computerised Financial Accounting)CoursE.Is it a good decision? Plz reply me fast.
4th November 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

can i do cfa in hindi medium and what r the subject for foundation?
17th November 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
what is total fee for cfa usa for level 1 level 2 and level3
2nd December 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is inayat im graduate in commerce i want to do cfa but i want to know there is a placement or wht pls rpl me
10th December 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

what qualification is required to do cfa? and what is the scope after doing cfa?
16th December 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

can i do CFA course in hindi
25th December 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?

sir,

chirag ratho

please sir give me satisfactory ans.i have completed BMS with 70% ?
9th January 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

plz sir
in detail send me fee structure of regular cfa from icfai hydrabad
18th January 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am from c.g. my name is kamolina diwakar.i want cfa course there but how can i contact there i want any contact no.
10th March 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

iam graduate in arts (ba),so iam learn cfa for my carrier so you give this suggestion..
11th March 2012, 02:57 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Minimum percentage in 10+2 is 60%

If you secured minimum 75% in 12th then you can get direct admission in ICFAI

Otherwise for aggregate between 60% and 75% you will be given admission on the basis of JEE/AIEEE/BITSAT/State level entrance tests.

Age criteria will be as per your respective board.

last date of submission of form will be in June's second week

then in the third week list for the selected candidates will be out.

then you will have to pay the admission and first semester fee 4th week of June.
5th April 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com with 48% as well as am pursuing company sec course .am i eligible for icfa couse
22nd April 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in finance and scored 52.5 percent, b.com hons with 49 percent, 12th with commerce and scored 77.25 percent, i have 5years work experience also insurance industry (marketing and sales devision) , Is i am eligible for CFA, Is this course is beneficial for me , What is the duration of this course ? and what's the normal package we expect after completing this course
2nd May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i have given given my graduation in 2012 patna university & waiting for the result,i got 72.2 percent in graduation,am i eligible for cfa course???
also tell me about all other information about the course ie benefits,duration,syllabus,placement etc..............
7th May 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have a query i'm a B.com graduate with 42% and i want to go for CFA but my 2 percentage is 59.52 so am i eligible for International CFA and i want to know the fees structure 2012...please rply asap :)

I'm 22 years Old and is there any age limits for this course and what about the duration of this course

Regards,
Vikas Haldar
9th May 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?

do we have to pay registeration fees for each level of cfa for each attempt??
11th May 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,right now i am doing graduation(BBI) from mumbai university.i am in final year.i want to pursue cfa (india) after my graduation.
please tell me:
how should i go for it?
what is the procedure for applying in cfa?
what is the fees structure along with registration and coachings?
i have got 62% in my 12th boards so whether i vil hace to give the entrance exam for it or is there any provision of direct registration in icfai?

please sir give me satisfactory answers. thank you
17th June 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

what is best between cfa or cs after 12th ?
30th June 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

what is best between cfa or cs after 12th ?
23rd July 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;893124]CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available?

sir,

my self parag wani..i have some question about cfa course..in cfa course

please sir give me satisfactory ans.i am parsuing last year of B.com
30th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I had cleared pcc and vil appear for ca final in november...i had secured 79% in 12th and had also passed tybcom with distinction..
so do i need to gve level 1 of cfa or i can directly appear for level 2...and what is the fee of entire structure without coaching...plz reply at ur earliest as i can decide whether to give cfa level 1 exam in dec or not
11th December 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.com and recently cleared cs professional programme. Now i m undergoing my training. I just wanted to know whether cfa would be a good combination with cs for me.
12th February 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCOM and Diploma In Taxation law. Is it favorable for me to pursue CFA?
20th February 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am CA Final year student and also i want to take admission in CFA, from where i should do all the enquiry regarding fees structure and etc . I stay in Pune
26th February 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i have completed masters in economics (hons) in 2011 . am i eligible for cfa course ?
8th March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i am in s.y b.com my 12th percent is 59 ,i want to join cfa after b.com so what is eligible percentage in b.com for entry in cfa ,and what is the future of cfa in gujrat and can you tell what is salary of cfa ,and with b.com cfa i good combination
17th July 2013, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

sir I hv got 63% in 2 nd 50% in bba .....am I eligible for CFA Course??
31st August 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i am in the final year of graduation. can i apply for CFA ?
8th October 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am petrochemical engineer with aggregate percent of 60%, I have 5 years of experience in marketing in industrial products and now I m thinking to change my field that is I want to move towards finance and wants to do CFA.
10th October 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have done B.COM and MBA as well. i got 49% in B.COM and 59% in MBA. Am i eligible to apply for US based CFA ?????????
No. Sorry.
4th February 2014, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I am rony chatterjee I am a bba final year student can I register for cfa course now? And how should I register?
8th March 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i have been doing ca and i am thinking of taking up cfa course. will my articleship experience count in the 4 year experience required for the cfa course or will i have to undertake job seprately to meet up the courses "work requirement" of 4 years?
15th March 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir may i knw all d required details about cfa...

d subjects compulsory, fee for d entire course, nearest college in assam, n ol d details necessary

i will be grateful if u provide d information in d id: [email protected]
11th April 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared my 12th with 80% and after that i have done b.com with aggregate percent of 61%, so do i need to gve level 1 of cfa or i can directly appear for level 2.
18th April 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

may i know that any entrence exam have to quallifiy for the registration of cfa.if i post graduate with commerce strem?
21st May 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I hv got 85% in 12 nd noe I hv jst completed my bcom with 78% aggregate noe should it be beneficial for me if I opt for CFA? Do I hv to gv entrance tedt for it? Do I am gng to hv mny employment opportunities aftr dng dis in future?whr should I fo it?
24th July 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am CA and also want do CFA. So what are the procedures. please reply me as quickly as you can.Thank you
29th August 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am B.Com (H),M.Com rom Bhagalpur university as a regular course & MBA (distance education) from the annamalai university. the % of marks in b,com is 58.M.com 68 & Mba 64. I am a middle level finance executive in an autonomous body and posted as sr. manager(Fin).My length of service is about 28 years and going to be superannuated in the year 2019. pl. suggest me, after completion of cfa course, how far it will be useful for a retired finance executive. I also want to know the syllabus to go through before taking admission in CFA.
yours- sunil kumar, Bankura, WB.
7th September 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,

I am Basavaraj I have done my MBA(Finance)-75% ,PGPM(Marketing)-A grade. now I wanted to do US based CFA so please advise me about below questions...

1)US based CFA is good for me?
2)what are the job Opportunities for US based CFA?
3)Can i directly join for level second?
4)syllabus of US based CFA?
5) advise me which course is suitable for me? suggest other courses Except CFA.

Actually I am searching for job in Abroad which course is better is CFA is helpful for getting job in abroad?
please do the needful.... I am awaiting for your reply.

Thank you
15th October 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

RAJ
BAnglore
I did my ug degree in b.sc (cs) and later i joined Mba(finance) and I am working in Payroll.I keen work in finance CFA is the right path change my carrier in finance course assist Me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?