21st January 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting admission directly into 2nd year of BE after completion of 2 year Diploma?

I have completed Diploma in Electronic Engineering. Now, can I get direct admission into 2nd year of B.E Electrical Engineering or I will have to start from 1st year only?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in 2nd year after completion of Diploma?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completion of ITI course?
  4. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  5. How to get B.Tech degree having done ITI (MET)?
  6. What are the requirements to join Diploma course directly in 2nd year?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  8. Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I get admission in BA 2nd year directly?
  9. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission in 2nd year directly for B.Sc Agriculture after doing Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  11. Which is good between diploma and doing 12th standard after completion of SSLC?
  12. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course abroad in lateral entry after completion of diploma?
  14. Which course I can take up next after completion of graduation course in correspondence mode?
  15. Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma directly on the basis of Intermediate?
  18. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
23rd January 2018, 08:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting admission directly into 2nd year of BE after completion of 2 year Diploma?

No, you can't get direct admission in second year of B.E course after completion of two years Diploma course. To be eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E course, you should have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised institute. You have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education and participate in the counselling process to get admission in second year of B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?