3rd January 2018, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Chances of taking up Commerce after PCB? MBA can be done after MBBS?

I have two queries. 1. Can we take Commerce after PCB in 12th? 2. Can we do MBA after MBBS? Need expert guidance on both of the topics.

5th January 2018, 11:04 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Chances of taking up Commerce after PCB? MBA can be done after MBBS?

Don't worry i have answers of your both the queries.

1. Yes you can go for commerce in 12th as if you have Physics, Chemistry Biology in 11th. You only need to meet the school principal and discuss about change of stream.

2. Yes you can go for MBA after MBBS but there is no need of MBA once you compete MBBS. MBBS is a medical related field where as MBA is a management related field. Both are totally different from each other. So i suggest you not to go for MBA as if you complete MBBS because it only wast your time and money.
6th January 2018, 05:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of taking up Commerce after PCB? MBA can be done after MBBS?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Com course after 12th with PCB stream.

The common eligibility to get admission in most of the reputed institute is that candidate must have passed 12th with English and Mathematics as main paper.

Yes, you will become eligible to pursue MBA course after MBBS. The required qualification to pursue MBA course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in various entrance examination for admission in MBA course.
6th January 2018, 06:08 PM
NeptuneSpear

1) Yes, you can take Commerce courses like B.Com, BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration), BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application) etc. after your completion of senior secondary with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as main subjects. However, vice-versa is not true i.e if you have commerce stream in Class 12th you cannot opt for B.Sc, B.Tech, M.B.B.S etc.

2) Yes M.B.A can be done after bachelor degree in any stream. You have to give CAT (Common Admission Test) for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?