10th June 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after taking PCB in class 12th? Can I do animation without taking PCB?

What can i do after taking pcb after class 12th .can i do animation with taking pcb?

29th October 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after taking PCB in class 12th? Can I do animation without taking PCB?

i want to do animation with having PCB in 12 . Can i do?
30th October 2012, 12:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after taking PCB in class 12th? Can I do animation without taking PCB?

Dear aspirant,

-You have taken PCB so you can do anything related to biology in Graduation.

-For Animation course anybody can apply the subjects doesn't matter for Animation course.

-If you have interest in animation then surely you are eligible for this course.

-Nowadays animation industry is expanding very quickly and has very good scope in future.

-But good animation course a provided only in big cities like bangalore, delhi , hyderabad, mumbai etc. So you have to search for institutes in these cities.

-You have done PCB in 10+2 so you have options like MBBS , B.Pharma., Pharm.D, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry etc.

-So choose the field in which you have interest.

BEST OF LUCK....
30th October 2012, 01:11 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

If you are interested in doing animation, it is not necessary to take PCB in 12th class.

You can join for B.Sc animation in any reputed institution.

you should have the minimum knowledge of computer application.

You can also learn animation from private institution like vismaya.

I think its better you take computer instead of biology in 12th class.
12th June 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do mechanical engineering after taking pcb in class 12th?
27th April 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have taken PCB in class 12 but I have no interest in MBBS that's why I want to learn animation because I have more interest in it and I was also not taken computer in 12. can I do?
14th January 2022, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

I'm Nitish Kumar student of science 12th pcb with it !
But i have interest in 3d animation so can i do animation course and make a career in this field ? Please reply
16th January 2022, 03:16 PM
Sheembaa

Yes ofcourse,candidates having Science, commerce or Arts stream eligible for doing the bachelor course in Animation or 3d effects

Minimum of 50-60%Mark's in 12th with any stream allowed.

Moreover,animation having huge scope in now a days in Mumbai,delhi like metro cities ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?