7th August 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for bank bank? I have completed my 12th with 50%

i have complete my 12th with 50%, can i aplly bank exam? what is the minnimum percentage requirement for bank exam?

22nd November 2012, 06:04 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage for bank bank? I have completed my 12th with 50%

Hai,

Yeah you are eligible for bank exams after completing 12th standard with 50% marks.

You are eligible for bank clerk exam, you have to write IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) clerk exam, it is conducts the exam under 19 banking sectors.

List of banks:-

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 10th standard with atleast 60% marks

OR

The candidate should be complete 12th standard with atleast 50% of marks from a recognised board.

The candidate must be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 18 years to 28 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection steps:-

Written examination,

Personal interview.

Exam pattern:-

For more details CLICK HERE

Best of luck.
7th March 2013, 06:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage for bank bank? I have completed my 12th with 50%

I have play 57% in 12
can applay for andhra bank bank clark exam
16th April 2013, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

If i get 50% in 12th then how many mask i hve to achieve in B.COM 3rd year to apply for BANK P.O. Exam
30th April 2013, 06:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Marks and eligibility requirements may vary with job profile. Graduation is the minimum qualification for IBPS clerk/PO jobs. No specific marks are required. For SBI clerk, 12th passed candidates with a minimum of 60% marks can apply. Detailed information can be collected from exam notification.
8th May 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have 49% in 12th and 47% garaduation. Can i eligible for bank clarical/bank po.
30th May 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage require for clerk SBI after 10 2?l have got 58% marks.
6th July 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have 55% in b.sc. graduation. can I eligible for bank po/ bank clerical?
7th July 2013, 02:55 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed 12th with 50% marks you are eligible to apply for SBI Clerical Exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed 12th in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

The selection is through written Exam followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
7th July 2013, 10:15 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complete my 12th with 50%, can i aplly bank exam? what is the minnimum percentage requirement for bank exam?
After passing class 12th you can only aply for the SBI Clerical exams

Eligibilty to apply is:

Education:12th Pass with Minimum 60% marks or Graduation Pass

Age- Minimum 18 years
Maximum 28 years
OBC candidates gets 3 years age relaxations
SC/ST candidates gets 5 years age relaxations.

In the SBI Clerical Written tests questions will be asked from the below Sections:
>> Reasoning Ability
>> Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge
>> English
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General Awareness

Since you have scored less than 60% marks in class12th, so you are not even eligible to aplpy for the SBI C lerical exams

I would suggest that you should complete your Graduation and than apply for these exams
8th July 2013, 08:44 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The qualification and percentage requirement for Bank PO and clerk exam is given below-

PO POST-
Nationality-Indian citizenship
Age limit-20-30 years
Educational qualification-A graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute/university.

CLERK POST-

Nationality-Indian citizenship
Age limit-18-28 years
Educational qualification-Candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 60% marks

The exam pattern for the exam is given below-

Read more: http://www.theexamresult.com/forum/qualification-percentage-required-bank-po-clerk-48240.html#ixzz2YPrvQUPa
8th July 2013, 11:14 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Age limit for Clerk Recruitment Exam

1.Open category or General category students must have between 18 to 26 years.
2.For SC/ST Students, 5 years relaxation provided as per the rules,so the maximum age could be 31 years
3.OBC Students can have up to 29 years
4.10 years relaxation for PWD candidates
5.Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated can have up to 35 years
6.EXSM (Ex-Servicemen’s) relaxation will be Period of service in Defense + 3 years

Education Qualifications for Clerk Recruitment Exam

1.Intermediate/10+2/12 th class with 60% of marks for General category students and 55% for other category’s
or
2.Any Graduation/Degree with pass marks

Since your score in Class 12th is just 50%.

Thus i am sorry to say, you aren't eligible for the Exam.

All The Best
26th January 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I have 66% in 10th., 52% in 2, 50% in graduation, 54% in M.sc (comp.sci.)
Can I eligible for bank exam
4th March 2014, 05:37 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Irrespective of your percentage of marks in 12th class, you are not eligible to apply for various job opportunities in Banks.

The reason being the minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to apply for Bank jobs was changed to Graduation.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream to apply for Bank Clerical Positions.

But to apply for PO positions,it is must that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in Graduation.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The required age criteria will be as follows

For General category : 20-28 years.
For OBC category : 20-31 years.
For SC or ST category : 20-33 years

The candidate should be a citizen of India and should be proficient in local language.

In the case of private sector, each and every bank will conduct its own written exam for the recruitment of these positions but in public sector IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of these positions.

So, I suggest you to opt for Graduation in the stream in which you are interested and carry out preparation for IBPS exam along with your academics.

Better to apply for PO positions so that you will be given good salaries than clerk jobs.

For updated information on IBPS Exams, you can visit
http://ibps.in/
6th January 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th by 69% but in graduation 1st part i gate less mark and i am worried about 2nd part result.. i want to be a bank po, what mark should be for banking exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?