14th April 2012, 06:36 PM
veenu1234

Which chapters of IIT JEE syllabus should I focus more while in 11th?

i am now in class +1 so please tell me that which chapters of iit jee syllabus i should do in this class.

16th April 2012, 08:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which chapters of IIT JEE syllabus should I focus more while in 11th?

IIT JEE syllabus comprises of topics on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Questions will be based on the topics covered in 11th and 12th class. If you concentrate well on these areas from 11th class itself, you can easily clear the exam. Practicing previous years question papers of IIT JEE will help you to develop an idea on the type of questions asked. This will also help you to identify important topics where you need to provide more emphasis during study.
5th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which chapters of IIT JEE syllabus should I focus more while in 11th?

i want to know,how many chapters are totally required for approching iit examination.
20th October 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Important topics in maths
2nd November 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i have vry less tym hw could i complete my syllabus nd my basics are also weak..and on wich chapter i should focus
12th March 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

whether the syllabus of 11 th and 12 th exam of maharashtra state and cbsc is same?
7th June 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I have 77% in tenth class can i get the admission in IIT INS
14th July 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

my name is goni . vivek vardhan, i have very interest to join in iit's but i got only 68% in 1st year intermedieate if i write examination i will got seet or not by this weightage ? please send mail to [email protected]
6th November 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

my name is adarsh madhukar read in class 11th i want prepare whole syllabus of iit in 11th class please give me tricks send mail to [email protected]
4th December 2013, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage children qualied in IIT/JEE without coacing
8th September 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Which topics in chemistry of class11 need to be focused more for appearing iit enterance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?