13th November 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

In which class does a 3 years and 4 months old candidate can get admission? Minimum age limit to get LKG admission?

Hi Sir, my daughter is 3 years and 4 months old. In which class she is eligible to take admission? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the minimum age limit to get admission in LKG? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

15th January 2020, 11:57 AM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: In which class does a 3 years and 4 months old candidate can get admission? Minimum age limit to get LKG admission?

4 yrs is the lower age to admit in LKG. She is now eligible to get admitted in play group or Nursery if she is good at learning. Go to any of the schools they will let you know each and everything as it varies from school to school no one can give you proper details except the school authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?