27th December 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai providing coaching in commerce? I am a 3rd year B.Com student

I m third bcom student. I decided to write civil service in 2014 with commerce and public administration as optionals . Which coaching institutes in chennai providing coaching in commerce? As i decide to go for coaching for civil service in chennai
Also, is commerce a viable and feasible optional? Will there be a change in Mains pattern in coming years? Please guide me on this matter

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  2. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai? -- [New]
  3. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  4. List of good coaching institutes for PSU exam?
  5. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  6. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  7. How to go for TANCET coaching? List of coaching centers for TANCET in Chennai?
  8. Best Coaching Institutes in Chennai to join CA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best coaching centre for IPS preparations in Chennai?
  10. Should I prepare for GATE right from 2nd year? Coaching institutes in Chennai?
  11. Which are the best coaching institutes for TNPSC in Tamilnadu?
  12. Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?
  13. Coaching institutes in Chennai for Mainframe after MCA? what are it's career opportunities?
  14. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  15. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  16. Which are the institutes providing 1 year coaching for IIT JEE?
  17. To crack IES exam which is better between Coaching and Self Student?
  18. Is it important to join coaching to get into IITs?
11th July 2015, 01:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai providing coaching in commerce? I am a 3rd year B.Com student

List of the best coaching center for Civil Service exam in Chennai:-

Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
12 Masilamani Street, T.Nagar,Chennai
Phone (044) 2434 2099
Fax (044) 2434 3829

BRILLANT TUTORIALS (Chennai)
Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
12 Masilamani Street,
T.Nagar,
Chennai,
India - 600 017.
Phone (044) 2434 2099
Fax (044) 2434 3829

Achievers Spot
13 Ramanathan Street,
T Nagar, Chennai-600017
Landmark: Adjacent to Ranganathan street
Call: 044-42126317, 9840708203

VANI INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & TECH.
Off No: 19/9, Near CANARA BANK,
BURKIT ROAD,T.NAGAR,
CHENNAI-600017
Ph:044- 24345294,
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?