24th February 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is coaching required for IAS entrance exam? Can I take management and public administration as optional subjects?

I am Farhana Naz studying in BBA 2nd semester

website: [email protected] ( you can mail me in this website)

Is coaching is required for IAS exams? Can we study by our own? can i take management and public administration as optional subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to take up management and public administration as optional subject?
  2. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography?
  3. Can I select management subject in mains exam of IAS if I have selected Public Administration as optional in prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which NCERT books should I refer for optional subjects like History and Public Administration for UPSC exam?
  5. What is the best option as a optional subject with public administration for IAS exam -- [New]
  6. Last 10 years question papers for IAS mains exam? Books for Public administration
  7. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  8. IAS books for public administration and sociology as optional subjects?
  9. Can I choose human rights(1st subject) with public administration as a optional subjects in Indian Administrative Exams(IAS)?
  10. Books which I should prefer for general studies and optional subjects like Indian history and Public administration for preparation of IAS
  11. Best optional subjects for Biotechnology PG student for IAS examination?
  12. Is it better to choose different subjects or which i had in my graduation for IAS preparations?
  13. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  14. Will there be any Coaching Institute in Bangalore for IAS Main Exam in Maths and Public Administration?
  15. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I go for Law as optional after doing B.Tech ECE for GS and Public Administration?
  17. Books to be referred for public Administration? Best coaching institute in Bangalore?
  18. Eligibility criteria and reference books for Civil Services exams with optional subject Commerce and Public Administration
27th February 2012, 09:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is coaching required for IAS entrance exam? Can I take management and public administration as optional subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Farhana Naz studying in BBA 2nd semester

website: [email protected] ( you can mail me in this website)

Is coaching is required for IAS exams? Can we study by our own? can i take management and public administration as optional subjects?
The examination conducted for recruitment in the Indian Administrative Service is known as Civil Service Exam and is considered as one of the toughest entrance exam conducted in India. Apart from this, in order to get selected for the Indian Administrative Service, you must be among the top scorers in the Civil Service Exam.

Now, in order to crack such examination, self preparation might not be enough for certain category of students and it completely depends upon the individual. If you are Smart, Intelligent and have been an exceptional student throughout your academic programs, you might manage to crack the exam without joining any coaching centers but still, if you join a good and reputed coaching center, it will definitely be a good move.

Good and reputed coaching centers have experts with years of experience in preparing candidates for civil service exam and there's no substitutes of these experts.

As far as optional subjects in the Main Exam is concerned, the combination of Management and Public Administration is allowed and you may definitely opt for both the subjects.
6th April 2012, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is coaching required for IAS entrance exam? Can I take management and public administration as optional subjects?

what are the best optionals to take as being a commerce student...
14th June 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

1. Am from A.P so can u suggest the best coaching centers for civils, with languages as English and hindi.

2. Am basically from mechanical engg. so whats the best pair of subjects i can choose for, can u help me out...

-kiran
[email protected]
22nd February 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i am suganya studying mba. i want to take management as a optional for mains.. where can i get proper study material for management.. pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?