3rd May 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Which college is available for B.Com in Bangalore? Fee structure and admission procedure?

which college is available for b.com in banglore. Between 50% - 70% in cbse board.nd what is the admission procedure and fee structure for college

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
  2. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  3. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  4. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  5. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  7. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  9. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  12. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  14. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for PES institute of technology(Bangalore)?
  16. Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?
  17. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  18. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
7th June 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is available for B.Com in Bangalore? Fee structure and admission procedure?

i have no correct idea about which collage should i be choosing for my b.com course as im planning to do CA course in future
please help me out in finding an appropriate collage and details about the fee structure
11th June 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is available for B.Com in Bangalore? Fee structure and admission procedure?

i have taken science biology in class 11th and 12th but now i dont want to continue with my science stream because of my less percentage and want to do b.com so how can i get admission in college for b.com?
23rd April 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

can you get me an idea after finishing twelveth?
23rd April 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

can you get me an idea regarding my qualification?
2nd May 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

fees of b.com course in banglore
25th February 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Which college s best for b.com in bangalore with less fees structure?
10th May 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

SHOW THE COLLEGES WHCH HAS BOTH B COM AND C A WITH LESS FEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?