29th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?

which college is best for btech mechanical course-thapar , ymca faridabad and amity noida i m from haryana with air 21900 ans state rank 800 plz also tell their fee structure and admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  2. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  4. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  5. Which college is available for B.Com in Bangalore? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  7. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  8. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  9. How to take admission in Rajasthan if I am a student of Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and fee structure details?
  10. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure of Christ College for MTA programme?
  13. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  15. How to get admission in B.ed in RKBT college Darjeeling? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  18. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
28th April 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?

If i got 60 percant in 12th from cbse .can you take my admission in amity university for b-tech mechanical?
18th May 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?

if i get 65% marks in 12th from U P Board. can you take my admission in amity university for b-tech mechanical?
21st May 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 58% in nios board in class 12 and qualified jee mains exam.can i get edmishion in jp noida.if yes then what is the fees
1st June 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i got 62 % in 12th class with cs can i take admissin in amity university for b-tech?
17th July 2013, 11:27 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Following are the eligibility for Amity Institute

Amity University B.Tech 2013 Eligibility:

10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% in aggregate

Students must have studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as subjects in their 10+2

Since you have 62% in your class 12th, you are eligible

you need to fill online form and application fee of 1100 INR is to be paid

All the best
3rd September 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I am in 2 diploma(mech) ,plz tell me process kaking adm. for b.tech second year(means %) in autonomous or any clg in pune
4th September 2013, 05:07 PM
bat cool

hello

The best Mechanical engineering college in India are

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)
Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU)
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS)
Bengal Engineering and Science University (BESU)
College of Engineering (COE)
Delhi Technological University (DTU)
National Institute of Technology (NIT)
National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI)
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT)
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT)
ICFAI University
PSG College of Technology
ABV - Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management

all the best
4th September 2013, 11:00 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?

Dear friend

the list of best government engineering college for B.Tech in Mechanical branch:-

- JNTU college of engineering,Hyderabad

- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.

- Army Institute of Technology (AIT) Pune, India.

- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur.

- CBIT,Hyderabad

- Birla institute of technology & science - pilani

- MVSR Engineering college

- National institute of technology - tiruchy

- VeermataJijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai.

- Mallareddy engineering college

- Sardar Patel College of Engineering Mumbai, India.

Thank You
5th September 2013, 03:32 PM
jyotkrishn

HELLO SIR

Best Mechanical engineering college in India ;----

PSG College of Technology

Delhi Technological University

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

Indian Institute of Technology

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology

ICFAI University

Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University

International Institute of Information Technology

Birla Institute of Technology & Science

Bengal Engineering and Science University

College of Engineering

National Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology

Birla Institute of Technology

ALL THE BEST ...........
28th July 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

My eamcet rank in 2014 is 15302 and my 10 2 percent is 92.70 and my AIR in JEE MAINS is 121389 which college is correct for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?