23rd June 2011, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Which college can I expect with 94 marks in EAMCET? Is it possible to get JNTU?

I got 94 marks in Eamcet. I belong to OU region, open category, female. I want to join in AU region. wich college can i expect? I want to get JNTU kakinada..Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I expect a seat after scoring 50.5 marks in EAMCET?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in JNTU if scored 83 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE being a BC-D candidate? Expected rank?
  3. Am I eligible for any univeristy or JNTU college after scoring 45091 in EAMCET
  4. How much rank should a BC candidate get in EAMCET to get selected in JNTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much marks should I secure in EAMCET to get EEE seat in JNTU? -- [New]
  6. Will I get a seat in JNTU college after scoring 14282 rank in EAMCET
  7. Can I expect SRKR college after scoring 64000 in EAMCET? Which branch will I get?
  8. Can I get a medicine seat in government college after scoring 115 marks in EAMCET and 945 in intermediate?
  9. Will I get a seat in JNTU college after scoring 58436 rank in EAMCET?
  10. What is the placement details of JNTU college?
  11. Which rank can I expect after scoring 930 marks in IPE and 71 marks in EAMCET? I have a PH certificate with 60%
  12. Can I get a free seat in OU or JNTU for B.Tech? I have scored 81 marks and 12586 rank in EAMCET
  13. Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after scoring 980 marks in IPE? Minimum marks required in EAMCET?
  14. Can I get a seat in JNTU Hyderabad? I have scored 48.5%
  15. Which college I can get if I have taken 52 marks in EAMCET?
  16. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 70 marks in EAMCET and 560 marks in IPE?
  17. Is Aerospace Engineering branch available in JNTU Kakinada? What is the fee structure? Can I get a seat after scoring 97% in IPE exam and 90 marks in EAMCET?
  18. Can I get a seat in JNTU Karimnagar after scoring 14071 in EAMCET
23rd June 2011, 10:42 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Which college can I expect with 94 marks in EAMCET? Is it possible to get JNTU?

EAMCET QUERY !!!

Quote:
I got 94 marks in Eamcet. I belong to OU region, open category, female. I want to join in AU region. wich college can i expect? I want to get JNTU kakinada..Is it possible?
Here i am Giving you a Snapshot of Opening and Closing Rank of Women Category.

You can Get the Information about your Status , as you have Not specified your Rank in EAMCET 2011, Therefor i am Giving you this Information.

You can download the Full pdf of opening and Closing rank of EAMCET
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EAMCET.pdf(354.5 KB, 168 views)
2nd July 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I expect with 94 marks in EAMCET? Is it possible to get JNTU?

i got 185970 rank in eamcet engeneering enteracnce pls tell me the college i will got
6th July 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I expect with 94 marks in EAMCET? Is it possible to get JNTU?

sir i have got 93 marks in eamcet 2011 with 5818 is my rank i have 580/600 in group sujects please give me the list of top universities.i belong to oc(female)
category i too have cap reservation .i want seat in any of the group in university campus please sir
9th May 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

for admission in jntu kakinada or au how much rank and marks i want to get. Ibelong to BC-B ,female
17th May 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in jntuk for 110 marks in eamcet?please suggest some colleges for that marks
17th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

my son got 97 marks in EAMCET and 593/560 in group subjects please give me the expected rank in eamcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?