17th October 2011, 04:14 PM
amankaurbrar

Can i get admission into B.Ed course after completion of my BA in e.eng, home science, computer science?

i do b.a. with e.eng,home sci.,computer sci. can i get admission in b.ed college. my subjects be ok for getting admission in b.ed. plz reply quickly in full detail

17th May 2012, 11:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission into B.Ed course after completion of my BA in e.eng, home science, computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amankaurbrar View Post
i do b.a. with e.eng,home sci.,computer sci. can i get admission in b.ed college. my subjects be ok for getting admission in b.ed. plz reply quickly in full detail
Candidates who are willing to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from a recognized Institution, needs to hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission are based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance exam. The duration of the program is one academic year.

Following are the list of some of the best Institutes offering Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program.
  • Delhi University
  • St,Xavier's of Education, Mumbai
  • University of Mumbai
  • Anna University
  • M.S.Ramaiah College of Education
  • Jammu University
  • Aligarh Muslim University, UP
  • Mahatama Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, UP
  • Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College.
To get detail information one can refer to the official websites of the above given Universities/Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?