24th March 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I get after completing diploma with 80% in Tamilnadu? I want to join engineering in Tamilnadu

I have completed my diplomo in it with 80% in tamil nadu which college shouild i choose for joining engineering in tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. After completing diploma in ECE at AP how can I join lateral entry in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  2. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  3. How to join B.E Par time in any college of Tamilnadu? I have completing diploma in Rajasthan University
  4. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  5. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  6. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  7. Valuable higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to attend the Tamilnadu B.E lateral entry counseling after completing diploma with 95% from Tamilnadu?
  9. What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. How to join Marine Engineering after studying diploma in production engineering
  11. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completing ITI fitter in Tamilnadu
  12. Colleges offering Company Secretary Courses? Procedure for seeking the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to join B.E civil engineering at Tamilnadu after doing diploma in civil engineering
  14. How to join Gojan Engineering college in Tamilnadu?
  15. Which college is good to join in Tamilnadu? My TANCET marks is 25
  16. How to do MBA in best college in Tamilnadu after completing UG degree?
  17. How to join the engineering college after scoring 85% in diploma in EEE?
  18. How to join engineering college in Tamilnadu? I have one arrear in diploma in final semester

17th July 2012, 01:28 AM
phdmgt1202

Default Re: In which college can I get after completing diploma with 80% in Tamilnadu? I want to join engineering in Tamilnadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diplomo in it with 80% in tamil nadu which college shouild i choose for joining engineering in tamil nadu
you can approach to the very known and a instititute that will provide you an excellent path of sucess that is the SRM UNIVERSITY.
Personally advicing you just go through the website and come to know how far this institute is differ from others, as website is www,srmuniv.ac.in
after that direct approach to university by making a visit overthere.
see a one of the advantage-- you can avail the scolorship if you will maintain the good study record by securing marks between 80-90%,, they will also provide you job placement itself at o good place where you willbe getting a good salari package.
see i did not sugesst you a long list of names of engg. institue that will make you confused,
you simply go for the SRM UNIVERSITY that is in your town and i hopw you might have heard about this recognised university;

all the best.
thanks.

15th March 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I get after completing diploma with 80% in Tamilnadu? I want to join engineering in Tamilnadu

In which college can I get after completing diploma with 80% in Tamilnadu? I want to join engineering in Tamilnadu

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?