16th June 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Which college can I get after scoring 57 marks in MPPET exam?

i get 57 marks in mp pet exam which collage i get...please tell me

20th August 2012, 09:24 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 57 marks in MPPET exam?

However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.
Your chances of getting a seat on the basis 57 marks in MPPET are positive and likely.
Very few engineering colleges are still taking admission as their seats for allotted branch is over. However, many reputed and recognized deemed universities/colleges are still taking admission in engineering. There are different branches - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology etc. You haven't mentioned which engineering branch you want to take admission in. Not all the colleges offer courses in all the branches of engineering.
In the absence of such vital information it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details to get the information.
20th August 2012, 10:45 PM
coolbuddyer

as you have said you have scored 57 marks in mp pet exam is pre engineering test for taking admission to various engineering colleges of madhya pradesh only first of all you have not mentioned the branch in which you want to take seat some brances are
1.computer science and engineering
2.electrical and electronics engineering
3.mechanical engineering
4.civil engineering
5.instrumentation engineering
which branch do you want to select first decide that also you have not mentioned your rank and class 12 marks

also second round of counselling is going on you may get admission in third round and you must check site www.mponlinegov.in regularly
20th August 2012, 10:46 PM
coolbuddyer

as you have said you have scored 57 marks in mp pet exam is pre engineering test for taking admission to various engineering colleges of madhya pradesh only first of all you have not mentioned the branch in which you want to take seat some brances are
1.computer science and engineering
2.electrical and electronics engineering
3.mechanical engineering
4.civil engineering
5.instrumentation engineering
which branch do you want to select first decide that also you have not mentioned your rank and class 12 marks

also second round of counselling is going on you may get admission in third round and you must check site www.mponlinegov.in regularly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?