1st June 2012, 12:21 PM
saurabh1551

Which college can I get in Haryana after scoring 21 in AIEE? I belong to OBC category

I have scored 21 in aieee....belongs to obc category...from haryana.....which college in haryana i can get with civil or ece trade?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get a government college of Haryana after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  2. Am I eligible for Haryana PMT after scoring 45% in science subject? I belong to OBC category
  3. Which college will I get after scoring 57 marks in MPPET? I belong to OBC category
  4. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  5. What rank and college can I expect after scoring 170 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  6. In which NIT college can I get after scoring 56 marks? I am from OBC category
  7. Can i get any NITs after scoring 46233 AIR? I belong to OBC category
  8. Can I get government college in Haryana after scoring 7340 in AIEEE and state category OBC rank of 1371?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission in IP after scoring 28903 rank in IP? I belong to OBC category -- [New]
  11. How can a resident of Haryana get a job as MCD teacher(OBC category)?
  12. In which engineering college can I get in India after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  13. Am I consider under OBC category in teacherÂ’s job in Delhi? I am a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana past 8 years ago
  14. Can I get admission in government medical college of Miraj for MBBS after scoring 116 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  16. Which branch will be good for me after scoring 1001 state rank? Can I get a government college in Uttarakhand? I belong to OBC category
  17. Which college I can get in Haryana after scoring 371497 and category rank of 113010?
  18. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 94 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
15th August 2012, 09:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get in Haryana after scoring 21 in AIEE? I belong to OBC category

You haven't mentioned your higher secondary aggregate marks. Neither have you mentioned that you have got the rank in which entrance examination. Mere rank is not sufficient to get a seat in engineering colleges. Your class 12 aggregate marks are also important. Though, i would like to inform you that most of the reputed and deemed universities ask for minimum 65% aggregate marks. However, some colleges even take candidates who have minimum 45% aggregate marks in higher secondary. As you haven’t mentioned you higher secondary marks it is not possible to name the institutions in Haryana where you can apply for admission, because all the institution have more or less different eligibility criteria. However, as you have cleared engineering entrance examination you are eligible to apply for admission if you academic grades make you eligible.
15th August 2012, 10:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get in Haryana after scoring 21 in AIEE? I belong to OBC category

You haven't mentioned your higher secondary aggregate marks. Neither have you mentioned that you have got the rank in which entrance examination. Mere rank is not sufficient to get a seat in engineering colleges. Your class 12 aggregate marks are also important. Though, i would like to inform you that most of the reputed and deemed universities ask for minimum 65% aggregate marks.

However, some colleges even take candidates who have minimum 45% aggregate marks in higher secondary. As you haven’t mentioned you higher secondary marks it is not possible to name the institutions in Haryana where you can apply for admission, because all the institution have more or less different eligibility criteria. However, as you have cleared engineering entrance examination you are eligible to apply for admission if you academic grades make you eligible.
15th August 2012, 10:33 PM
ad55

Sorry my friend but your marks are very low your rank will be around 6-7 lakh with this rank you will not be able to get any government college but you might try for private colleges such as
1.LPU
2.Makendeshwar university
3.Deen bandhu chotu ram college
15th August 2012, 10:35 PM
ad55

Sorry my friend but your marks are very low your rank will be around 6-7 lakh with this rank you will not be able to get any government college but you might try for private colleges such as
1.LPU
2.Makendeshwar university
3.Deen bandhu chotu ram college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?