1st July 2010, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Which college could I get after scoring 44.5%? Any chance to get in Bannariamman Institute of Technology?

Sir,
My friends daughter finished her BE.(ECE) wrote TANCET and having 44.5%
for her mark which college she will get admission. Is there chances to get in to Bannariamman Institute of Technology. They are looking forword to join in that college and they are not able to go to management seat. Otherwise which range of college she will get.
Kindly guide me sir.
Thanking you
Yours sincerely
Vivekananthan.R

17th July 2011, 01:42 PM
prashant1289

Default Re: Which college could I get after scoring 44.5%? Any chance to get in Bannariamman Institute of Technology?

try in chitkara university , its a nice university .......
17th July 2011, 05:46 PM
sabarish28

Default Re: Which college could I get after scoring 44.5%? Any chance to get in Bannariamman Institute of Technology?

apply counselling to get rank
it depends upon situation to get seat in that college

check this link : http://www.annauniv.edu/adm/
17th July 2011, 08:25 PM
kritika@Hans

hi dear,
this is a Admission Procedure:

For appearing in undergraduate courses, candidates must have secured 60% in the 10+2 exams or its equivalent exams with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. To be eligible for the postgraduate courses, the candidates must have completed graduation degree in the relevant stream from any of the recognized Universities. The candidates have to secure high marks in following of the entrance exams: MAT, GATE, TANCET etc.

the following contact will indicate you well,
Contact Details:

Bannari Amman Institute of Technology

Sathyamangalam

Erode - 638 401

Tamil Nadu

Phone: +91-424-221289

Fax: +91-424-223775

Email: [email protected]

18th July 2011, 03:08 PM
coolnaveenchand

you can just visit entrance-exam .net for more information on careers after BE.
19th July 2011, 11:20 PM
angeleye

Hello,
Well after securing 44.5% you wont get chance to get in Bannariamman Institute of Technology.
As according to AICTE norms minimum 45% marks will be required for getting into any institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?