28th May 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering college I will get admission after scoring 34693 rank?

I am a boy comes under 3b veerashiva lingayat and scored 34693 rank which engineering college i expect. Who can provide me the information on this? Can you please list me down all the good colleges which I can apply for? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 778 GLBC rank?
  2. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  3. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  4. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 4224 rank in WBJEE?
  5. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in Jadavpur or Shibpur Engineering college in CSE/CE/ME/EEE after scoring 2232 rank in the Engineering College?
  7. How much rank will I get after scoring 55 marks in WBJEE? In which engineering college can I get?
  8. What should I do to get admission in Thrissur Engineering college after scoring 123626 rank?
  9. Any chance of getting admission in government college after scoring 14202?
  10. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  11. Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?
  12. How to get admission in any of these colleges after scoring 85% in 12th with a rank of 22098 UPSEE and 246779 AIEEE rank?
  13. Can I get admission in any top 5 engineering college in Indore after scoring 65 marks and 27200 rank in MPPET?
  14. Can I get admission in MBM engineering college after scoring RPET rank of 14000
  15. In which colleges I can get admission for Engineering with a rank of 9185?
  16. Admission in government college after scoring 13264 rank in WBJEE Engineering?
  17. Admission in government college after scoring 1334 rank in under SC category?
  18. Can I get admission somewhere after scoring 5077 rank in GATE and 162 in KIITEE? Which Engineering College should I choose?
29th May 2016, 11:50 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which engineering college I will get admission after scoring 34693 rank?

List of colleges

National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal

Delhi Technological University (DTU)

National Institute of Technology, Warangal (NIT, Warangal)

National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy)

International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-H)

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)

Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITA)

National Institute of Technology (NITC)

Thapar University (TU Patiala)

PEC University of Technology (PEC)

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI)

National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (NIT-RKL)

PEC University of Technology (PEC)

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT)

National Institute of Technology (NIT Kurukshetra)

Malaviya National Institute of Technology, MNIT

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)

PES University (PES, Bangalore)

National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar)

National Institute of Technology, (NIT Hamirpur)

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology

National Institute of Technology, (NIT Hamirpur)

Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT, Bangalore)

National Institute of Technology (NITP)

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College (GNDEC)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?