11th July 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer to GCT from Bannariamman Institute of Technology in 2nd year studying B.E? What is the procedure?

shall i can transfer to gct from bannariamman institute of technology in second year studing B.E....what are the procedures.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which college could I get after scoring 44.5%? Any chance to get in Bannariamman Institute of Technology?
  2. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  3. How to transfer to Coimbatore GCT or CIT government college?
  4. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join in 2nd year Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
  6. What is the procedure to transfer to Vidhyasagar Womens college in Chengalpattu?
  7. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  8. How to transfer to Lixminarayan institute of Technology, Kanpur
  9. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  10. Procedure to get into 2nd PUC in Sri Satya Sai Institute?
  11. Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year? -- [New]
  12. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  13. How to transfer from Siliguri Institute of Technology to other? I am a B.Tech 1st year student
  14. Is it possible to get admission in another college on transfer basis? What is the procedure?
  15. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  16. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  18. Can I take admission in 2nd year as Lateral entry in another college after completing 1st year B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Manglmay institute of Technology, Greater Noida?
31st December 2017, 03:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer to GCT from Bannariamman Institute of Technology in 2nd year studying B.E? What is the procedure?

No, it is not possible to transfer from Bannariamman Institute of Technology to GCT while pursuing second year of B.E course. You have to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.E course to be eligible to get degree certificate. None of the colleges allows you to transfer from one college to another college in the middle of B.E course.
17th October 2021, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer to GCT from Bannariamman Institute of Technology in 2nd year studying B.E? What is the procedure?

Can I transfer from M.kumaraswamy college of engineering , karur to Bannari Amman institute of technology after completing 1st year with No arrer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?