3rd May 2015, 10:35 AM
bkantimoy

Which college I would be able to get admission if I scored 91 marks in JEE main exam in Delhi?

My jee main no 91 and expected no in claas 12th 88%,where i can admit at delhi or nearby? Can you please provide me the list of colleges in which I would be eligible to apply? Kindly provide me the answer soon as possible. Hoping that I will get it!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Should I join any college or prepare again for JEE Main if scored 69 marks?
  3. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  5. Can I get admission in any government college without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 78 marks in JEE Mains?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  8. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  9. Is there any college equivalent to IIT for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Gujarat? Can I get admission without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 93 marks in JEE Main?
  10. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
  11. How to get admission in SVNIT college in IT or EC branch? I have scored 71 marks in JEE mains
  12. Admission in NIT for a SC candidate who has scored 45 marks in JEE Mains and 69% in 12th Bihar Board?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT college after scoring 52 marks in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college will I get for admission in CSE? I have scored 165 marks in JEE mains
  15. Can I get admission in NIT/DTU if scored 79 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Is it possible to get into DTU after scoring 70 marks in JEE mains?
3rd May 2015, 11:56 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college I would be able to get admission if I scored 91 marks in JEE main exam in Delhi?

I suggest you that not to think about just admission in any college near Delhi if you have qualified the entrance exam for Indian institute of technology then you can apply in the any IIT colleges where you can make a bright career.

IIT colleges that you can apply are -

Indian institute of technology, Roorkee

Indian institute of technology, Guwahati

Indian institute of technology, Mumbai

Indian institute of technology, Madras

Indian institute of technology, Bangalore

Banaras hindu university, Banaras

Rajiv Gandhi petroleum engineering university, Uttara pradesh

Indian institute of technology, kharagpur
12th July 2015, 02:06 PM
Ganesh 4

Default Re: Which college I would be able to get admission if I scored 91 marks in JEE main exam in Delhi?

List of IIT college in Delhi you can apply.......

Rajiv Gandhi petroleum engineering university, Uttara pradesh

Indian institute of technology, Guwahati

Banaras hindu university, Banaras

Indian institute of technology, Mumbai

Indian institute of technology, Roorkee

Indian institute of technology, kharagpur

Indian institute of technology, Madras

Indian institute of technology, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?