1st April 2012, 07:48 PM
vikasmange

Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?

VIKAS MANGE
sir which college is suitable for me to take admission through gate in maharashtra college.
what is cut off list of various colleges in maharashtra.

Name of the Candidate: MANGE VIKAS DHANRAJ
Examination Paper: ME - Mechanical Engineering
Marks Obtained: 21.67 Out of 100
GATE Score: 250
All India Rank: 23464
No of Candidates Appeared in ME: 112320

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  2. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list of last 2 years for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  4. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  5. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  6. Cutoff list of top 10 medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list of government MBBS colleges of Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list of MBBS colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list of MBBS colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  11. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college can I get after HSC exam? Cutoff list of North Maharashtra University? Cutoff list of N.M.U?
  14. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  17. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous college for Maharashtra candidates? What is the cutoff?
  18. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process? -- [New]
17th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?

cut of in last year
13th December 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?

sir,
i hav done my engg in computer science field so which college is best for me in maharashtra
name: Sneha R Shelke
marks: 26
score: 265
18th March 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir which college is suitable for me to take admission through gate..
what is cut off list of various colleges.
Name of the Candidate: RAZA RAHI
Examination Paper: CS - Computer science
Marks Obtained: 29.67 Out of 100
GATE Score: 426
All India Rank: 6406
No of Candidates Appeared in cs: 224160
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?