6th June 2011, 05:33 PM
varunpatil96

Which college can I get after HSC exam? Cutoff list of North Maharashtra University? Cutoff list of N.M.U?

Dear sir,
I have now passed the H.S.C examination and now as all do I am searching for collage.But I dont know that in which collage I am liable to get admission so please send me the cut off list of North Maharashtra University.
My question is "what is cut off list of N.M.U.?"
Hope you will reply.

Thanking you

5th October 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I get after HSC exam? Cutoff list of North Maharashtra University? Cutoff list of N.M.U?

sir im an fyjc student . i want to know the cut off after hsc preferably in bombay hospital. hope u ll reply soon
9th June 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I get after HSC exam? Cutoff list of North Maharashtra University? Cutoff list of N.M.U?

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/cutoff-list-government-colleges-nmu-jalgaon-university-156435.html
3rd June 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passe HSC exam with 65%.Which courses are available releated to biology subject under NMU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?