17th June 2012, 11:27 PM
savita nalawade

Procedure to take admission in Autonomous college for Maharashtra candidates? What is the cutoff?

hello sir/mam, i want to know about the procedure for taking admission in autonomus colleges for maharashtra candidates?? what is the cut off for autonus college for previous year??? Is there separate form for autonomus colleges and is there any concession for fees or paying less fees???

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous colleges for Maharashtra candidates? Is there seperate form for Autonomous colleges? Is there concession for fees?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Autonomous Institutes in Maharashtra? Which are the 6 institutes? How to apply for them?
  3. Details of AIEEE base cutoff in Maharashtra autonomous engineering college?
  4. Cutoff list for M.Tech for NITs and Autonomous institutes in Maharashtra and Karnataka?
  5. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. Admission through sports merit in Autonomous Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I get admission in IIT colleges after my diploma in mechanical from Autonomous college?
  9. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  10. Cutoff for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra -- [New]
  11. How much marks should I score in CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPEC, KJ Soumya?
  12. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  13. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  14. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  15. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  16. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  17. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
2nd February 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Autonomous college for Maharashtra candidates? What is the cutoff?

How many mark for addmission in atonomus colleges
13th June 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Autonomous college for Maharashtra candidates? What is the cutoff?

I want to know about the procedure to take admission in autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra state
14th May 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Is their admission for an autonomous college as per JEE main merit for any student? and how many percentage reserve for JEE main merit? Please tell immediately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?