3rd January 2012, 11:21 PM
bhiralal

Which college to prefer after securing 97 percentile in MAT? Fee structure of it?

Hi,
I have secured 97 percentile in MAT-2011, so which college I should prefer and wht are the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? I have also got 85 percentile in MAT. What is the fee structure?
  2. Which MBA college can I get after scoring a low percentile in May MAT exam?
  3. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  4. Can I get admission into a good college after scoring 98 percentile? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 93 percentile in Sept MAT?
  6. Best colleges offering MBA in IB which accept MAT score? What is the fee structure?
  7. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  8. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  9. Which is the best college for me after scoring 98.95 percentile in MAT
  10. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
  11. Best possible MBA/PGDM college having 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  12. Best B Schools in India after scoring 74.6 percentile in XAT? What would be its fee structure and when will be the course starting? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  14. Fee structure of DBS, delhi? hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any chance to get good management college with 69.96 percentile in MAT?
  16. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  17. Which all colleges accept MAT score of less than 90 percentile?
  18. Which are the suitable colleges I can get after securing 95.07 percentile?
16th September 2012, 11:25 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college to prefer after securing 97 percentile in MAT? Fee structure of it?

BEST MBA COLLEGES THROUGH MAT EXAM

Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT) Bangalore

Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies) Mumbai

Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS) Delhi/NCR

Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM) Delhi/NCR

JK Business School (JKBS) Delhi/NCR

Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Noida - Delhi/NCR

International Institute of Business Studies-IIBS Bangalore

Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Lucknow

Alliance Business Academy Bangalore

Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research Kanpur

IIBS - Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?