22nd September 2011, 08:33 PM
rohituppal

Can I get admission into a good college after scoring 98 percentile? List of the colleges and their fee structure?

sir i got 98percentile in mat test held in feb.can i get admisson in good college at this time of the year.if,yes then sir tell me about the colleges with their fees structure............

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? I have also got 85 percentile in MAT. What is the fee structure?
  2. Best B Schools in India after scoring 74.6 percentile in XAT? What would be its fee structure and when will be the course starting?
  3. Which engineering college will I get after scoring 10291 in WBJEE? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  4. Can I get a good college for M.Tech in structure engineering after scoring 33.33 cutoff in GATE? List of the colleges where I can get admission?
  5. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  6. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  7. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 55.99 percentile in CAT?
  8. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  9. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  13. List of top B.Schools where I can get admission after scoring 86.81 percentile?
  14. In which colleges can I get(with fee around 2 lakh) after scoring 30 percentile in CAT?
  15. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  16. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  18. Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?
5th January 2012, 02:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission into a good college after scoring 98 percentile? List of the colleges and their fee structure?

After scoring 98% you are surely eligible for admission in reputed colleges. In your query you have not mentioned about the stream or the class in which you are seeking admission. Without the required information its not possible to answer your query. Admission is either done through entrance exams or through cut off marks which varies from institution to institution. For direct admission you will definitely get admission but in some cases you have to pass the entrance exam to get admission. Regarding colleges and fee structure, seek some professional help or ask us your question with complete information so that we can give you detailed answer of your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?