19th June 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Which college preferable, either in Maharashtra, in Chhattisgarh or in UP? I have secured 182443 rank in AIEEE

I got 182443 rank in AIEEE. So, I want to know that which college is better for me in Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and U.P.?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better for me in Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and UP after scoring 182443 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  3. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  4. How can I get admission in any NITs? I've secured AIR 447204 and Category rank 33691
  5. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
  7. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  8. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  9. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
  10. Which college can I get in Mahrashtra with mechanical branch through AIEEE rank? I have secured 20441 rank in AIEEE
  11. Colleges which I can get after scoring 104 marks in Maharashtra?
  12. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee??? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  14. Which top engineering college would I get in Maharashtra through AIEEE?
  15. Will I get a reputed college after securing an AIEEE rank of 129977?
  16. Can I get any government college in Uttarakhand after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get a seat in NIT, Raipur? I have secured 230017 rank in AIEEE and my state(Chhattisgarh) rank is 2666. What's the counselling procedure for the same?
  18. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college of Chhattisgarh after scoring 25000 rank and female rank of 4500 -- [New]
14th July 2015, 11:02 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which college preferable, either in Maharashtra, in Chhattisgarh or in UP? I have secured 182443 rank in AIEEE

Admission are provided on the basis of merit list and it changes year by year so , no one can predict it. The truth is that you didn't scored good marks
You must need to appear in online counselling there fill up the desired colleges in which you wanna take admission. If any seat is allotted to you they will in form you
If you didn't get admission in any reputed college then go for private colleges they will provides you admission because it doesn't matters for them how many marks you scored in AIEEE exam. They just wanna fill up their seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?