30th May 2010, 02:18 PM
Gyanchandra0

Which college will my friend get after scoring a score of 70 in AIEEE?

Hello sir,

One of my friend hv got very low score, only 70, in AIEEE entrance exam..He belongs to uttar pradesh and his cotegory is general So please tell me what kind of college he can get..
Regards
gyan chandra

27th December 2011, 07:24 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Which college will my friend get after scoring a score of 70 in AIEEE?

He would not be able to get a good college of central level
27th December 2011, 11:42 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college will my friend get after scoring a score of 70 in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyanchandra0 View Post
Hello sir,

One of my friend hv got very low score, only 70, in AIEEE entrance exam..He belongs to uttar pradesh and his cotegory is general So please tell me what kind of college he can get..
Regards
gyan chandra
hi,
I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting low marks that is 70.
If he want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion he should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
28th December 2011, 01:26 AM
rishibha kurichh

Default Re: Which college will my friend get after scoring a score of 70 in AIEEE?

he will get private colleges. if he have given cet he can get admission through it or his
+2 percentage.
28th December 2011, 12:40 PM
priitika

Cool Re: Which college will my friend get after scoring a score of 70 in AIEEE?

if ur frnd got 70 out of 370 u can manage to get a good self finance college, if you will try for nits you will have to compromise with your branch choice n that too u will hardly get an nit if you are frm backward category otherwise forget nits . but you can manage a good self finance college. your state name would have helped., try mit pune
30th May 2012, 10:26 PM
denwer

Smile Re: Which college will my friend get after scoring a score of 70 in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyanchandra0 View Post
Hello sir,

Regards
gyan chandra
hi..
If you have scored 70 in AIEEE then it is not going to help you get into a nice college. Even you can't get a college in ccb counselings. Your rank will be nearly 1,50,000. So its better you try next time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?