14th May 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Which college would be best for B.Com in Ludiana? List of commerce colleges that I can get in Ludhiana?

Respected Sir,
I wanted to ask which college would be best for B-COM in Ludhiana?
and if you could send me list commerce colleges according to their rank in Ludhiana, I shall be very thankfull to you...

Ankita Gupta

10th July 2012, 07:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college would be best for B.Com in Ludiana? List of commerce colleges that I can get in Ludhiana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I wanted to ask which college would be best for B-COM in Ludhiana?
and if you could send me list commerce colleges according to their rank in Ludhiana, I shall be very thankfull to you...

Ankita Gupta
Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana is affiliated to the Panjab University, Chandigarh. The College offers B.Com and B.Com [Hons]. In order to be eligible for admission candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination with a minimum of first division marks from a recognized Board. The duration of the program is three years. The admission to B.Com Programme will be on the basis of the merit list prepared by the college.

For detail information refer to the following Link.

Some of the other recognized Institutions offering B.Com program in Ludhiana are as follows:

Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology

Malwa College Bondli-Samrala

Satish Chander Dhawan Government College.

For detail information refer to their official websites.
20th April 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college would be best for B.Com in Ludiana? List of commerce colleges that I can get in Ludhiana?

I WANT TO KNOW THAT THE COUNSELLING SYSTEM IS FINISHED OR NOT FOR B.COM
25th April 2013, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Is there any need of entrance exam to take admission in b.com
27th April 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for getting admission in b com in any college affiliated to PU chandigarh
2nd June 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which collage is best for bcom.igot 85 percent marks cbse board iwant best collage in ludhiana n chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?