12th April 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

hello, sir my name is prince. i have just given my 12th exams. i am sure that i will get 75-85% marks.now please tell me about criteria of taking admission for b.com in punjab university chandigarh.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  2. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  5. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  6. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  7. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  8. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  10. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  11. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  12. How to take admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh
  13. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  14. How to take admission in BBA at Chandigarh(Punjab University)
  15. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  16. How to take admission in Chandigarh Punjab University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers
  17. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  18. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
9th April 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

RESPECTED SIR,
I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN CHANDIGARH FOR .COM OWNERS I REQUEST YOU TO TELL THE CRITEIRA TO TAKE ADMISSION.MY SELF KRITIKA..I HAVE GIVEN 12 EXAMS CBSE BOARD.I WILL GET 60% APPROXIMATELY IN 12 BOARD EXAMS
19th April 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

hello sir , i am jaspreet and i had given 12th exams under central board of secondary education and i am expected to get 80-85% marks , please tell me the criteria for taking admission in punjab university ,chandigarh for b.com
19th April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for admission in b.com/LLB
email id [email protected]
1st May 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i am gurjeet and i had given 12th exam under govt. school, please tell me how much marks required and what is the criteria for admission in b.com
1st May 2012, 10:11 PM
chandu9191

The best colleges in Chandigarh like DAV College provide good education in the field of commerce. The faculty comprises of both permanent as well as visiting.

Top Commerce colleges in Chandigarh

• DAV College, Chandigarh
• Dev Samaj College for Women, Chandigarh
• Goswami Ganesh Dutta SD College, Chandigarh
• Government College, Sector-11, Sector-46, Chandigarh

Other good colleges having commerce

• Government College of Arts, Chandigarh
• Government College for Girls, Sector-11, Sector-42, Chandigarh
• Punjab University Evening College, Chandigarh
• Shri Guru Govind Singh College, Chandigarh

Candidates are expected to have cleared the 10 + 2 exam successfully in order to apply for the course. There are a few elective subjects as well which adds an extended dimension to the Bachelors’ degree. The admission usually takes place in the month of June or July.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/bcom-colleges-in-chandigarh/#ixzz1tdJd311y
9th May 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i am Maninder mangat and i had given 12th exam CBSE board, please tell me how much marks required and what is the criteria for admission in b.com
4th June 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hello , i am madhumita nath and i have scored 70% in 12th exam CBSE board. i want to do bcom (hons) in accountancy. please tell me the name of the colleges in chandigarh where i could get admission?
20th June 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, m neha plz tell me wat is the % required in 2 bord exams in order to get admission in b.com in punjab university??
31st May 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I have got 76% in 12 commerce with maths... can i get admission in govt. College ludhiana?
5th June 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hlo ..I hav done my 2 commerce in dav public school ,kotkapura and I hav scored 86.6% marks .can I get admission in b.com better if b.com professional in pu chd..if yes then whats the procedure and fees
7th June 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have got 93% in 12 commerce with maths i want to take admission in govt . college chandigarh could u plz tell me abut admission criteria & date of admission
15th June 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

if we passeed our 12th with maths and economics , can we get admission in b.com
25th April 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in pu chandigarh in b.com please tell me the criteria
10th May 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear , sir what should be the minimum percentage in 12 to take admission in pu evening college for b.com
4th June 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed in 10 2 commerce and i have obtained 65% marks please can i take admission in p.u
10th March 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I will be completing my 12th this year... wanted to know the criteria of admission for b.com (hons)
9th April 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am Suraj i want to know about the dates of entrance test for BCom and form of the Punjab university Chandigarh.
16th June 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 51 percentage with compartment in economics can I elgible to study in any college of Chandigarh right now before clearing my compartment exam
1st July 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I m Simran from Punjab kapurthala I got 92%marks in plus 2commerce can I got admission in your college is their any chance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?