30th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?

Hello
I have cleared 12th standard from National Institute Of Open Schooling with an aggregate of 55% marks with around 80% in English , 46% in psychology, 60%in biology , 40% in physics and somewhere round 40 % in chemistry. I want to take admission in B.A. in some Chandigarh college. Kindly tell me which college should I apply for? And also tell me what college option do I have in Ludhiana. I want to get admission in good college either of chd. or of Ludhiana. Thank you. Reply Soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  2. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  3. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  4. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  6. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  7. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  8. List of the top colleges offering B.Com courses in Chandigarh?
  9. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  10. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  11. Which college would be best for B.Com in Ludiana? List of commerce colleges that I can get in Ludhiana?
  12. List of good engineering colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh for B.Tech? I have secured 805833 rank in AIEEE
  13. Which is the best colleges or institutes in Ludiana and in Chandigarh
  14. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  15. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  16. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  17. Required criteria to get admission for B.Com course in best colleges of Chandigarh?
  18. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
12th April 2015, 12:50 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?

Here are some colleges in chandigarh which is suitable for you:-

==>Punjab Engineering College - Chandigarh
==>Dev Samaj College for Women - Chandigarh
==>Chandigarh Group of Colleges - Chandigarh
==>Indo Global College of Architecture - Chandigarh
==>Sahibzada Ajit Singh Institute of Information Technology And Research-Chandigarh

You must visit to college campus and fill admission form.
Colleges which offer B.A course in Ludhiana under such academic score are given below:-

==>Arya College
==>Baba Kundan College Of Education
==>Brs College
==>Career College
==>G.G.N. KHALSA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
==>Guru Nanak College Of Education

You can get admission in college of any of region which is more suitable for you.
13th April 2015, 07:36 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?

:::::List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS:::::

Punjab Engineering College - Chandigarh
Dev Samaj College for Women - Chandigarh
Chandigarh Group of Colleges - Chandigarh
Indo Global College of Architecture - Chandigarh
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Institute of Information Technology And Research-Chandigarh
Arya College
Baba Kundan College Of Education
BRS College
Career College
Guru Nanak College Of Education
14th April 2015, 07:34 AM
Ankit Pk

Lightbulb Re: List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?

List of colleges in chandigah and ludhiana are
1.Guru nanak college of education.
2.Baba kundan college of education.
3.Punjab engineering college.
4.Indo global college of Architecture,chandigarh.
5.Dev samaj college for Women.
Etc.
17th January 2017, 07:47 PM
sapnayadav51

Some Colleges are:
> Dev Samaj College for Women, Chandigarh
> Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Chandigarh
> Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
> Dev Samaj College for Women, Chandigarh
> Indo Global College of Architecture, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?