5th July 2017, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Colleges to apply for M.Tech after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks?

I have less percentage in B.Tech then which colleges are best to admit. Percentage is less than 60 percent.? Can you please list all the colleges which I can apply for as soon as possible and the steps which I have to follow to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission? I have completed B.E electrical in 2nd class
  2. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  3. Colleges to apply for M.Tech after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks?
  4. Should i do M.Tech from KLU? Is M.Tech useful in getting good job?
  5. List of colleges offering MTech(Genetics Engineering) in India -- [New]
  6. List of business colleges I can apply for with MAT score of 536.5? I've got 87% in 10th, 89.1% in 12th and 72.5% marks in B.Tech
  7. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  8. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  9. Can I get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 14878 rank in PGECET?
  10. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of the exams in Karnataka after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? List of related courses for the course in karnataka?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Tech with 62 percentage?
  13. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  15. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  16. Eligibility to study MTech(CSE) for BTech(IT) graduate
  17. What should I do after 3 years B.Tech, Job or M.Tech?
  18. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
7th July 2017, 10:28 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Colleges to apply for M.Tech after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks?

I want to tell you that firstly you have to clear GATE exam which is held in various state .
After clear GATE exam you get best M.Tech colleges.

Although I'm giving list of M.Tech colleges without GATE score.

AMITY UNIVERSITY

UPES University

PES University

VelTech University

GITAM

BITS Pilani

VIT University

ISI

IIIT Hyderabad

IIITM Kerala

Karunya University

IIIT Hyderabad

Manipal Institute of Technology

SIT Pune

Thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?