28th May 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Colleges and branches of Noida and Greater Noida which I can get by UPGC or GL ranking?

Respected Sir,

Sir can you please advise me colleges and branches of Noida and Greater Noida which I can get by my UPGD or GL rankings.
my UPGD rank is 48028 and my GL rank is 7982.

Regards,
Srishti Shukla

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching in Greater Noida to crack RBI entrance exams? -- [New]
  2. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP?
  3. Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission in colleges in Noida or Greater Noida for Electrical or ECE course after scoring 24116 rank in general?
  5. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  6. Which government college can I get after scoring 18151 in UPTU?
  7. List of good colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida for ECE, CE, IT and Mechanical Engineering? I have got 26205 general rank in UPSEE
  8. Private colleges in Noida and Greater Noida in which I can get after scoring 70,000 in General and 23080 in OBC?
  9. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
  10. Which are the colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida in which I can apply for B.Tech course after scoring UPSEE rank of 56621?
  11. When will interviews will start for post of TGT/PRT in Noida-Greater Noida?
  12. Where can I get admission in Noida or Greater Noida management college after scoring 11754 in UPTU General in MBA
  13. Good colleges for BBA in Noida and Greater Noida
  14. Which college will I get in greater Noida or Noida after scoring 116 marks in UPTU?
  15. Which college can I get in Noida- Greater Noida in UPTU? I have got rank 16208
  16. How may I get details about Noida university(Greater noida)? Is it UGC recognized? What about it's future prospective?
  17. Colleges in Greater Noida which provides admission in B.Sc IT for student having less than 60%?
  18. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
27th February 2012, 07:12 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Colleges and branches of Noida and Greater Noida which I can get by UPGC or GL ranking?

Probably you can get admission in the following colleges

MBA colleges in Noida:

• Accurate Institute of Management & Technology

• Hindustan Institute of Technology

• ITS Engineering College

• JSS Academy of Technical Education

• Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology

• Priyadarshini College of Computer Science

• Amity Business School

• Hierank Business School

• Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology
27th February 2012, 07:16 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Colleges and branches of Noida and Greater Noida which I can get by UPGC or GL ranking?

Probably you can get admission in the following colleges

MBA colleges in Noida:

• Accurate Institute of Management & Technology

• Hindustan Institute of Technology

• ITS Engineering College

• JSS Academy of Technical Education

• Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology

• Priyadarshini College of Computer Science

• Amity Business School

• Hierank Business School

• Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology
31st May 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

i got 4300 rank under girls kota,can i get jss,noida or galgotia
23rd June 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i got genral rank 64980 and 11443 in girl basis then private colleges in kanpur and gajiyabad and greater noida list of colleges which i can get ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?