23rd February 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Any part time courses for PG students in HR in Greater Noida or Noida? Date of start of admission procedure?

I want to know are there part time courses for post graduation students in HR in greater noida or noida ?
When does admission procedure starts ?

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching in Greater Noida to crack RBI entrance exams? -- [New]
  2. When will interviews will start for post of TGT/PRT in Noida-Greater Noida?
  3. Colleges in Greater Noida which provides admission in B.Sc IT for student having less than 60%?
  4. Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  6. Admission in colleges in Noida or Greater Noida for Electrical or ECE course after scoring 24116 rank in general?
  7. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP?
  8. Where can I get admission in Noida or Greater Noida management college after scoring 11754 in UPTU General in MBA
  9. Private colleges in Noida and Greater Noida in which I can get after scoring 70,000 in General and 23080 in OBC?
  10. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  11. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  12. Which government college can I get after scoring 18151 in UPTU?
  13. Which college will I get in greater Noida or Noida after scoring 116 marks in UPTU?
  14. Which college can I get in Noida- Greater Noida in UPTU? I have got rank 16208
  15. How may I get details about Noida university(Greater noida)? Is it UGC recognized? What about it's future prospective?
  16. List of good colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida for ECE, CE, IT and Mechanical Engineering? I have got 26205 general rank in UPSEE
  17. List of part time B.Tech courses near Noida, Ghaziabad?
  18. Colleges and branches of Noida and Greater Noida which I can get by UPGC or GL ranking?
28th April 2011, 03:20 PM
akankshi bafana

Smile Re: Any part time courses for PG students in HR in Greater Noida or Noida? Date of start of admission procedure?

DEMOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL HEALTH

Duration: One Year Diploma

Eligibility for Admission: A Pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any subject including the professional courses of this University or an equivalent degree of any University recognized by the UGC accepted by the University Syndicate.

Placement Prospects: The students with knowledge relating to socio-cultural perspectives of health are likely to get better prospect for employment in the Departments of Demography, Community Medicine in the Medical Colleges, Census, Health and Family Welfare, national Sample Survey, Sample Registration System, HIV/AIDS Control, Integrated Health Projects, etc.

TOURISM

Duration: One Academic Year - Full time - July to April.

Eligibility for Admission: Candidates for admission to the P.G. Diploma Programme in tourism should have qualified for a Bachelor's degree of this University or any other University accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto.

ARCHIVES KEEPING

Duration: One Academic Year - Part-time - Evening Programme.
Eligibility for Admission: A pass in M.A. degree with History or Archaeology as main subject.

This is a Job Oriented Course useful for the Post-Graduate Students of History and Archaeology.

HUMAN RIGHTS AND PEACE

Duration: One Academic Year - Full-time/Part-time (Evening Programme).
Eligibility for Admission: Candidates for admission to the Post-Graduate Diploma Programmes in Human Rights and Peace shall have qualified for a Bachelor's Degree of this University or any other Universities accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto.

ECONOMETRICS

Eligibility for Admission: 1. Graduate in Economics, Statistics, Commerce or Mathematics. 2. M.B.A. degree holders. 3. Professional degree holders in Engg. & Tech. or Agricultural Sciences.

GANDHIAN THOUGHT
RAMALINGA PHILOSOPHY

Duration: Two Academic Years - Part-time - Evening Programme.
Eligibility for Admission: A pass in the Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science subjects of any University, accepted by the Syndicate of this University as equivalent to B.A. / B.Sc. degree.

GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING

Eligibility for Admission: A pass in the B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. degree examination of this University or an examination of any other University recognised as equivalent thereto.

CORPORATE SECRETARYSHIP

Eligibility for Admission: Any graduate

BANKING LAW AND PRACTICE

Eligibility for Admission: A pass in the B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Sc. (Ag.) degree examination.

INSURANCE

Eligibility for Admission: A graduate in any subject irrespective of the class obtained in the degree examination.

PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION

Eligibility for Admission: A pass in the B.A. / B.Sc. degree examination of this University or any other University recognised as equivalent thereto.
24th May 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any part time courses for PG students in HR in Greater Noida or Noida? Date of start of admission procedure?

akankshi,

Great update. I'm already a MBA (Full Time) regular. I'm intrested in further studies (Part-time).
The courses that you have mentioned: 1. Demographics and Socila Health 2. Human Rights. Can you please provide more details on these two courses.
Oblidged - Nidhi Behl
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?