22nd March 2015, 08:46 PM
bhagya badiger

Which colleges can I join after pursuing B.E final year? I want to do M.Tech in Satellite Communication

currently i am pursuing my BE final year ,I want to do Mtech in satellite communication.which college is good for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  2. Good universities or colleges fro doing PhD in Communication System?
  3. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  4. Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?
  5. Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?
  6. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  7. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  8. How to apply in government colleges while pursuing B.Com? Procedure for B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of colleges which I can apply for Ph.D while pursuing M.Sc Physics final year?
  10. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  11. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  12. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  13. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  15. Is it possible to join electronics and communication engineering through lateral entry being a candidate of diploma in computer application and business management in final year
  16. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  17. How to get admission in IIT being a candidate of pursuing final year of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  18. How to join government colleges after completing BCA final year?
22nd March 2015, 11:59 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges can I join after pursuing B.E final year? I want to do M.Tech in Satellite Communication

For doing M.Tech you have to clear GATE examination after that you can take admission in any of the following colleges.
Top universities for engineering course are as follows:-

1. Indian Institute of technology Delhi

2. Indian Institute of technology Mumbai

3. Indian Institute of technology Kharagpur

4. Indian Institute of technology Kanpur

5. Birla Institute of Technology and science pilani

6. Indian Institute of technology chennai

7. Indian Institute of technology roorkee

8. Indian Institute of technology guwahati

9. Banaras hindu university banaras

10. Indian School of mines dhanbad

11. Jadavpur university jadavpur

12. Delhi university delhi

13. Shivpur university shivpur

14. Birla Institute of technology Mesra ranchi

15. Vallore Institute of technology vallore

16. Manipal university

17. Kalinga university orissa

18. Laxmi nivas mittal jaipur

19. Coachin university of science and technology

20. Pune university
23rd March 2015, 12:26 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which colleges can I join after pursuing B.E final year? I want to do M.Tech in Satellite Communication

For pursuing M.TECH in Satellite Communication you need to sit for an entrance exam which is conducted by various institution across India . The most popular exam of all to pursue M.TECH course is GATE exam which is for engineering student and according to their percentile individaul can get admission into top colleges in India.

ELIGIBILITY

Graduates / Postgraduates with a Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology in Automobile / Mechanical / Chemical/Production / Electrical / Electronics / Communication / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Computer Science / IT or MSc. Physics / Electronics or equivalent (with minimum 55 percent marks aggregate or equivalent grades)

Duration of the course : Two years.

FOCUS AREAS:

**Satellite Engineering

**Satellite Communication

**Space Platforms

**Mini and Micro Satellites

**Spacecraft Design

TOP COLLEGES FOR M.TECH SATELLITE COMMUNICATION

ISTC Institute of Satellite Telecom

IGNOU

International Institute of Information Technology : School of Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Pune (Maharashtra)

Inter University for Astronomy and Astrophysics Pune

Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University

Madras University, Chennai

Raman Research Institute Bangalore

The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?