21st September 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in Delhi, Mumbai, Kerala offering regular MSc clinical psychology

colleges in delhi, mumbai , kerala offering regular m.sc clinical psycology

1st September 2015, 01:33 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Delhi, Mumbai, Kerala offering regular MSc clinical psychology

List of some best colleges in Delhi, Mumbai, Kerala offering regular M.Sc clinical psychology :-

- Prajyoti Niketan College
Puthukkad
Thrissur, Kerala

- University of Calicut
Malappuram
Calicut, Kerala

- Wadihuda Institute of Research and Advanced Studies - WIRAS
P.O. Vilayancode
Kannur, Kerala

- Mumbai Institute of Information Technology (MIIT)
Ground Floor, A/58, Opposite Fish Market, Mira Road (E)
Mumbai, Maharashtra

- Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences,
Shahdara,
Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?