12th June 2011, 08:46 PM
abhilekha70

Colleges in Mumbai offering Clinical research course? What is the fee structure?

i'm in final year bsc . . i'm plannin to go for clinical research . . please help me with the colleges in mumbai offering this course and what is the fees structure . .fre

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  2. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  3. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  5. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  6. Colleges offering MSc clinical research in Mumbai?
  7. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  8. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  9. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  10. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  11. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  13. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  14. Fee structure for icri courses?
  15. How to do MSc Clinical Research from reputed college?
  16. Fee structure for CREMA Clinical Research part time course in Mumbai?
  17. Scope in MSc Clinical Research course? Any Government Colleges in Chennai offering this course?
  18. Procedure of Ph.D enrollment, fee structure, research topics, guide fee, scholarship facility and colleges/Universities offering part time research programme after MBA? -- [New]
18th January 2012, 06:48 PM
mittal swati
Member+

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai offering Clinical research course? What is the fee structure?

ICRI Mumbai campus

The Mumbai campus is spread over an area of 20,000 sq.ft. It is equipped with modern infrastructural facilities, fully air-conditioned classrooms, a well-stocked library, computer labs and a canteen.

Mumbai Campus
C-9, Central Road No. 22,
MIDC Industrial Area ,
Marol, Andheri (East),
Mumbai 400093
Phone: 0091 022 – 42114949 / 4211 4910
Fax : 0091 022 - 4211 492
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?