3rd May 2012, 11:30 AM
Amber999

Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?

Can you do MSc in clinical psychology after completing BSc psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  2. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  4. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  5. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  6. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  7. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  8. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  9. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  10. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  11. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  12. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  13. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  14. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  15. Can I do MSc in clincal psychology after completing BSc in Psychology?
  16. How to join MSc Clinical Psychology after BSc Nursing?
  17. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
  18. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
3rd May 2012, 01:45 PM
uday.krk

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?

Yes you are eligible...

the eligibility conditions for M.sc psychology is
1. Bachelor's degree in relevant stream..

as you mentioned that you have already completed B.sc in psychology....
you can apply for M.sc....

M.sc in clinical Psychology is a 2 years course.....

All the Best
25th June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?

CAN I DO MSC IN CLINICAL PSYCOLOGY AFTER COMPLETION OF BACHELORS IN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY?AND WHAT CAREER OPTION?
5th August 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc clinical psychology after completion of bsc psychology
16th August 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc in psychology after doing B.A psychology?and which institute is best for this in india?
3rd November 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

which colleges are best for pursuing msc in clinical psychology? and what is the eligibility criteria? please reply.thank you
13th December 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

can I do M.Sc. Psychlogy regular course in the university after completing B.Sc. Psychology through correspondence?
29th May 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Can l do msc in clinical psychology after completing ba in psychology
28th November 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Name the universities in south india offering distant education PG courses in clinical psychology and what are the basic qualification required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?