28th September 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Colleges giving stipend for gate qualified students in Bangalore

Hi sir, i have qualified in gate 2012(EEE) with 5245 ranking and i have applied to pgcet,got 190 ranking.I heard that only some of the colleges will offer stipends so i want to know list of colleges giving stipend in bangalore.Please reply me as soon as possible because my counselling will stat with in two days.

21st March 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges giving stipend for gate qualified students in Bangalore

sir,ihave got 18349 rank in eee gate,can you suggest me the list of colleges in which i can get seat with stipend
27th July 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

hello everyone,
my GATE score is 320 in Mechanical ,i belong to OBC ..whch good coll can i get in bangalore for machine design ...& also plz tell me which colleges provide the GATE scholarships in bangalore..
1st August 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i have qualified in gate 2013(EEE) with 17355 rank.I heard that only some of the colleges will offer stipends so i want to know list of colleges giving stipend in bangalore. Please reply me as soon as possible because my counselling will stat with in one days.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/colleges-giving-stipend-gate-qualified-students-bangalore-948976.html#ixzz2aiHNb8eF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?