7th April 2010, 08:56 PM
frooti

In which colleges I can get seat with GATE Score 223 Instrumentation Branch, OBC category?

hi.my AIR is 4581 nd gate score is 223.im from instrumentation branch n obc category.am i eligible?will i get seat in any coll ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any NIT or IIT? My branch is instrumentation
  2. Colleges available after GATE score 298 from CSE branch and OBC category?
  3. Can I get a seat in NIT college in any course after scoring 10094 in GATE in OBC category?
  4. Can I get into IIT with a score of 24 in GATE Instrumentation(OBC category)?
  5. Can I get a seat with GATE score of 24 in OBC category?
  6. Good colleges available after 335 score in GATE and belonging to OBC category?
  7. M.Tech from aided/govt. colleges in Kerala after GATE score of 316 and belonging to OBC category?
  8. Rank in GATE after 26.66 marks in CS? Colleges where i can get a seat with SC category?
  9. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 30.33 marks, 4602 rank and 500 in GATE?
  10. Can I get a seat in GATE in Instrumentation branch after scoring 366 in GATE with 26.33 marks?
  11. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  12. NITs after GATE score of 344 with ME branch and from OBC category?
  13. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges in Tamilnadu for M.Tech. with GATE-2010 score 346 and OBC privilege -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admissions to colleges on gate score for OBC category?
  16. Colleges after GATE score of 294 and belonging to OBC category?
  17. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  18. Good colleges available after GATE score of 355 and belonging to OBC category?
7th April 2010, 11:52 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get seat with GATE Score 223 Instrumentation Branch, OBC category?

it depends on the cut offs of the college you can get the details of cutoffs of different colleges from their resoective websites and choose the one in which you want to go
8th April 2010, 09:46 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get seat with GATE Score 223 Instrumentation Branch, OBC category?

as you are from obc category ,you may get admission in iit fo your agte score
i will advice you to apply for all the iit and nit and wait and see
all the best
8th April 2010, 05:24 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Both of your GATE score and AIR rank are average,so there is no chance for you to get into IIT's or NIT's.

I have attached 2008 GATE cutoff for all branches and institute,it will provide you the idea from where you can get admission.

Kindly find the attachment below.

Best of Luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 54448-82332-cutoff1.pdf(90.0 KB, 279 views)
File Type: pdf 54448-82332-cutoff2.pdf(90.2 KB, 232 views)
9th April 2010, 12:48 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

i dont think that you will get admission in iit,but you may get in nit
all the best
you should also try for delhi college of engineering and andhra university,osmania university
9th April 2010, 03:06 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd you can get good college as you belong from OBC
for cut off you can check official websites of different colleges
17th April 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

my gate rank 862 wit 440 score in instrumentation .me belongs to oc cateogry in whch cllg i got a ceat
23rd April 2010, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

By 56marks in which colleges i get addmission in hariyana and what will be my state rank in hariyana
24th April 2010, 10:37 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

What will be your State rank in GATE can not be said.That because rank depends on various factors like- How many students has appear for GATE from Haryana,besides this how many students were appeared in that branch in whic you has appeared for etc.

So, just on the basis of your score your Ramk can not be predicted.

Niether you have mentioned your Rank in GATE nor the subject in whic you had scored 56.So, how Would I say in whic college you are liable to get admission.Kindly provide us complete details so that we can help you accordingly.

However, check out here- http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate10/coll...yana_codes.php the list of colleges offering admission to M.tech through GATE.

Regards
~Faiyaz~

Last edited by faiyaz; 24th April 2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Some text was missing
30th April 2010, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges I can get seat with GATE Score 470 Instrumentation Branch, OC category
1st May 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges I can get seat with GATE Score 470 Instrumentation Branch, OC category
2nd May 2010, 06:55 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear it would be much better if you had provide us with your AIR and overall percentage, so that we can help you accordingly.

Since you are OC Category student, there is good chance for you in getting into Good Institute.

I can guess any of the following for you:-

MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE,MP

SAMRAT ASHOK TECHNOLOGICAL INST,MP

KALYANI GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, KALYANI,WEST BENGAL.

SIKKIM MANIPALINSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, SIKKIM.

B.M.S. COL OF ENGINEERING,KARNATAKA.

MALNAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERINH,KARNATAKA.

WBUT,WEST BENGAL

JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA,DELHI.

Technical University of Munich.

ETC.

Best of Luck
6th May 2010, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

my gate percentage is 90.64% . i got 383 score in computer science . can any one say which college i can try?
11th May 2010, 02:12 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
my gate percentage is 90.64% . i got 383 score in computer science . can any one say which college i can try?

Your percentile is good enough but, your score does'nt allow you for NIT's

However, you can get into some good private institutes like- B.M.S. COL OF
ENGINEERING,KARNATAKA, Seacom college of Engineering, Kolkata, Jaipuiria, JIS group of institutions in various states,Apeejay group of institutions various states etc.

Best of Luck
14th May 2010, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges can i get seat with gate score 340 and AIR 6939?could u plz list some of them?
26th May 2010, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges I can get seat with GATE Score 197 Instrumentation Branch, general category?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7th June 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

in which college i can get seat with a rank 2545 in phamacy. im gayatri n im oc
10th July 2010, 11:45 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hi friend
you have mentioned your Rank in GATE nor the subject in whic you had scored 56.So, how Would I say in whic college you are liable to get admission

SIKKIM MANIPALINSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, SIKKIM.
B.M.S. COL OF ENGINEERING,KARNATAKA.
MALNAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERINH,KARNATAKA.
WBUT,WEST BENGAL
JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA,DELHI.
Technical University of Munich.
15th October 2010, 08:45 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: In which colleges I can get seat with GATE Score 223 Instrumentation Branch, OBC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frooti View Post
hi.my AIR is 4581 nd gate score is 223.im from instrumentation branch n obc category.am i eligible?will i get seat in any coll ?
dear friend,

it depends on the nis of students opted for.it varies every year.so it is imposible to predict.

good luck.
9th December 2010, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

res member,
i have completed my B.E in electronics and instrumentation wit 70%, right now preparing for gate 2011, can u plz tel me abut PG programes belonging to my stream, and which stream provied good salery package, also i want to know the collage name which provides those cources and required gate score for genral category..

please help me
thank you
16th March 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i got 73 percent in gate...in which college i get? whether any govt college??????like anna university?pls reply
20th March 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

my gate rank in instrumentation is 228 wid a gate score of 588( m from general category).can i get an admission into IIT?
21st March 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

MY GATE SCORE IS 223 AIR 5644 WHERE DO I GET ADMISSION FOR MTECH CONTROL SYSTEMS OC CATEGORY
21st March 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

hiiiisir
im get 25 marks out of 100 in gate2011 with cutoff 25
and gate score is324 which colz i m able to take admission for mtech in mp
plz rply
24th March 2011, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

HI everybody,
My Gate score is 488 and 29 marks out of 100 in INSTRUMENTATION. cAN YOU tell me which college i can get under General and under OBC category.
25th March 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

my gate 2011 rank is 13354 in cs and gate score is 371 and percentile is 90.2% . Please suggest me the colleges???
27th April 2011, 12:12 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Post Re: In which colleges I can get seat with GATE Score 223 Instrumentation Branch, OBC category?

Quote:
my gate 2011 rank is 13354 in cs and gate score is 371 and percentile is 90.2% . Please suggest me the colleges???
hii, apply in the best colleges of india

RVCE
BMS
SJCE
NIE
MSRIT
DAYANAND SAGAR
, with stipends and placemnts best of luck.
26th March 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hi my gate score is 342,i secured only 25 marks out of 100.gate percentile is 90.34 and my all india rank is 2072 in gate 2012. in instrumentation..i belong to general category.plz inform me whether i can get admisson in any nits or in which college i can apply.
13th May 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

HI , my gate score is 289,i secured only 30 marks out of 100.gate percentile is 83.77 and my all india rank is 26304 in gate 2012. in COMPUTER SCIENCE..i belong to OBC(NON CREAMY) .plz inform me whether i can get admisson in any good UNIVERSITY LIKE THAPAR,DTC,VIT,DA IICT,OSMANIA,ANY CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES, JNU...... PLZ suggest me any collage the best
13th May 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

HI , my gate score is 289,i secured only 30 marks out of 100.gate percentile is 83.77 and my all india rank is 26304 in gate 2012. in COMPUTER SCIENCE..i belong to OBC(NON CREAMY) .plz inform me whether i can get admisson in any good UNIVERSITY LIKE THAPAR,DTC,VIT,DA IICT,OSMANIA,ANY CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES, JNU...... PLZ suggest me any collage the best
13th May 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

18th March 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

My GATE 2013 score is 365 and AIR IS 11869 ,IN COMPUTER SCIENCE and i belong to OBC category .please inform me whether there is any chance of getting admission in osmania university hyderabad.
31st March 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hey guys i got 326 in gate 2014. i wanted to take admisiion in TMU. plz tell me where can i get gate cuoff list of it. plz reply asap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?