29th March 2014, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges in Kerala will I get admission after scoring 381 in GATE?

my gate score is 381. and my all india rank is 10150. in which colleges in kerala i will get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  2. Is it possible to get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 381 in GATE and 33.67 marks? I am from SC category
  3. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Electrical in Kerala Government Colleges after scoring 334 in GATE? What was the last years cutoff?
  4. How can I apply for M.Tech after scoring 2869 rank in GATE? Which are the best colleges in Kerala?
  5. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  6. How many chances of M.Tech admission are allowed in government colleges of Kerala?
  7. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE in Kerala? Last rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for this course?
  9. Can I get admission in Government College of Kerala after scoring 312 in GATE ECE(OBC) reservation?
  10. Can I get admission in any college of Kerala after scoring 14000 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  11. M.Tech in Instrumentation in kerala after GATE rank 845 and score 441?
  12. Can i get admission in government engineering colleges after scoring 203 marks in Kerala CEE?
  13. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  14. Will I get admission in government engineering college in Kerala in Kannur? My GATE score is 277
  15. M.tech CS Admission in Kerala without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges in which I can take admission after scoring 319 in GATE?
  17. What are the chances of getting a government seat for M.Tech in or outside Kerala after scoring 298 marks in GATE wih CSE stream?
  18. Can I get admission in IIT college after scoring 25.33 in GATE?
6th July 2015, 06:49 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges in Kerala will I get admission after scoring 381 in GATE?

List of colleges in kerla

College of Engineering
Trivandrum, Kerala, India

Cochin University of Science and Technology
Cochin, Kerala, India

Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology
Kochi, Kerala, India

National Institute of Technology
Calicut, Kerala, India

TKM College of Engineering
Kollam, Kerala, India

Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I hope these given information will help you..
Thank you......
8th September 2020, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges in Kerala will I get admission after scoring 381 in GATE?

I have gate score 381 and rank 14489.Can I get admission in college of engineering trivandrum?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?