1st September 2011, 11:05 PM
paru vijayan

Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category

I am pursuing final year Electronics and Communication Engineering and I wrote GATE last year(2011).
My GATE score is 339 and percentile is 87.
I got 28/100 and AIR 17095.
I belong to OBC category.
Is there any chance for me to get into govt. colgs in kerala?
What are the colleges I might get in kerala for this score?
Kindly suggest the names of colleges...

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech from aided/govt. colleges in Kerala after GATE score of 316 and belonging to OBC category?
  2. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  3. Admissions to colleges on gate score for OBC category?
  4. List of colleges in Tamilnadu for M.Tech. with GATE-2010 score 346 and OBC privilege -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  6. Can I get admission with 16 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  7. Minimum score required to get admission in IIT? I belong to OBC category
  8. Can I get admission into any NIT after scoring 28.33 marks and 343 score in GATE? I belong to OBC category
  9. Can I get admission for M.Tech in any colleges after scoring 374 in GATE with 31 marks(OBC category)?
  10. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  11. Colleges available after GATE rank 17003 in CS branch and general category? Can i get Jaypee, Noida?
  12. What are the chances of getting a government seat for M.Tech in or outside Kerala after scoring 298 marks in GATE wih CSE stream?
  13. Colleges available after GATE score 298 from CSE branch and OBC category?
  14. Where I can get admission after getting 5245 rank in GATE exam? Is there any separate counselling for colleges in AP? I belong to OBC category
  15. Can I get admission in Government College of Kerala after scoring 312 in GATE ECE(OBC) reservation?
  16. Will I get any seat in government engineering college in Kerala? My GATE score is 393 and AIR of 22916
  17. In which colleges should I apply after scoring 301 in GATE electrical(OBC category)?
  18. Can I get admission in computer science branch in HBTI Kanpur after scoring 239 in GATE? I belong to OBC category
23rd February 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category

Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 83? I belong to general category
15th March 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category

I have gate score of 294 my marks are 25.33/100.In which colleges i can get admissions for mtech in ece?
24th May 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

can i get an mtech course in electrical and electronics engineering in kerala with a gate score of 16383
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?