9th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary?

hi!i would like to choose genetic engineering after completing 12th .will it have a good scope in future for me .and where will i get a job and what will be my salary. thank you.

Related Questions:
11th May 2012, 03:23 PM
tyler_durdun

Default Re: Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary?

dear friend,

Bca scope is now very prominent for IT student. now a days IT company is seeking BCA/MCA students after passing BCA you may go for MCA or MBA in IT. the future is bright for those who are well versed with programming languages like C,C++,java etc

wish you all the best ,
15th June 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary?

I belong to himachal pradesh distic hamirpure. I have completed my M.sc(zoology) from periyar university through distance education. In which field i haved doing my further study.
25th June 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

wat is the future when i study genetic engineering?
16th July 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

can i join for genetic engineering without studying maths in 12th?
26th August 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

really really confused!! is there any scope for genetic engineering in future?
4th November 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

is there any futher in human genetic engineering in india
5th December 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY SCOPE FOR GENETIC ENGINEERING?WHAT WILL BE THE SALARY
23rd December 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

My financial condition is poor can i do genetic engineering
14th January 2013, 02:48 PM
fight1

There is a great scope in this field as the demand for genetic engineers are growing in India as well as abroad. Genetic engineers almost always work in laboratories. A genetic engineer makes use of various techniques and applications to modify the genetic material of living organism. As you want to do genetic engineering you can opt for B.Tech in Genetic engineering course.

You have many Job Opportunities. You may do job in India or you may go abroad as you have Job Opportunities in abroad also with good Packages.

You can go for,
Defence.
Medical Sector.
Pharmaceutical Sector
Agricultural Sector.
Industries dealing with changing the Size and Colour of Plants.

You can earn Rs.25,000 Per Month.

Thanks...
14th January 2013, 03:19 PM
fight1

To apply for this post you need to be a Graduate.You need to do Graduation in any of these fields:-Telecommunication,Electronics,Computers,Electrical ,Information Technology.

You can also apply if you are in the final year of Graduation.Your age need to be between 21-30 years.

Subject For BSNL JTO Telecom:
Applier must have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equal Engineering degree in any of the following fields from an accredited engineering college/university:

Telecommunication,
Electronics,
Radio,
Computer,
Electrical,
Information Technology,
Examinees appearing in the final year degree exam may also apply.

Your age not more than 45 years as on 1st August 2012. Relaxation in upper age for back ward category aspirants will be extended as per government rules.

Pay scale – Eligible and selected Aspirants will be placed of Rs. 32,900 – 58,000 pay scale + 3% annual increment of basic pay.

The mode of selection is by an All India Competitive Examination. The exam will be of 3 hours duration with one.

Thanks..
22nd February 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Genetics engg scope in future . Now iam studying plus2 after 4 years this course is how will help in future now they can earn only 8 to 10 thousand only . That time what will be my salary? Pl suggest me which course better infutre? My name is begum
5th April 2013, 05:52 PM

we'll get only Rs 25000 per month??? That's too less...isn't it??
16th August 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE IS A SCOPE FOR GFENETIC ENGINEERING?
21st October 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

salary is not so leeesss cananyy one explain maximum income of genetics engineer
1st March 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying 2 i want to study genetic engineering course how much cutoff required in anna university?What is the scope in future?25,000 is very less salary, isn't stressful job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?