21st October 2010, 05:55 PM
muheem

Can b.pharma student enter into M.Tech (biotech,bioinformatics,food tech & nanotech) in top college in India?

i am muheem , b.pharma student from jamia hamdard univ. can any one tell me that pharmacy student enter into m.tech (biotech, food tech, bioinformatics & nano tech

21st October 2010, 09:22 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can b.pharma student enter into M.Tech (biotech,bioinformatics,food tech & nanotech) in top college in India?

Since you are a B.pharm student...you can apply PET exams to get into good colleges across the country....You can do M/pharm according to your choice of branch....for GATE you need to do B.tech...
22nd October 2010, 01:34 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can b.pharma student enter into M.Tech (biotech,bioinftech & nanotech) in top college in India?ormatics,food

Hi,
Yes you can go for MTech in pharma/boitech/nanotech in good institutes
15th November 2010, 04:56 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Can b.pharma student enter into M.Tech (biotech,bioinformatics,food tech & nanotech) in top college in India?

Yes, you can enter into M.Tech. but for that first you have to do M.Pharma and then after qualifying GATE you can get admission in M.Tech. in any of these branches you want.

to enter directly after B.Pharma you cam join M.Tech. in Nanotechnology in Delhi University for this you have t go through IIT-JAM and you can get admission in M.Tech. without M.Pharma. and from this course you'll get a chance to study in abroad like in Germany, Japan.

so..choose the way through which you want to go..all the best..
17th November 2010, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can b.pharma student enter into M.Tech (biotech,bioinformatics,food tech & nanotech) in top college in India?

can i do m.sc o m.tech in food tech or food science after b.e biotechnology????
18th November 2010, 03:00 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Yes, you can do mtech in bioinformatics with a bpharma degree.

Some of the institutes offering a post graduate degree in bioinformatics are:

Indian Institute of Information Technology (Deemed University)
Devghat, Jhalwa
Allahabad 211011 (U.P.)

University of Pune
Pune 411007 (Maha.)

Vel Educational Institution
42, Avadi-Alamathi Road
Chennai 600062

eligibility for mtech in bioinformatics:
Candidates having BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./ B.Pharm. Degrees in any Engineering & Science discipline followed by a valid GATE score in respective disciplines.:
21st November 2010, 04:47 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Of course you can write the GATE exam when your in the fourth year or the pre final year of the respected courses which in the minimum eligibility of GATE.

You can persue M.tech from Pharmaceutical branch after cracking GATE.

all the best
24th November 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sure i have done M.tech biotech after B.pharma only..its nice to give your career an extra flavor of different field.
30th November 2010, 10:17 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
Yah,you can opt biotech,bioinformatics,nanotech as M.tech. for your carrier option.you can take CBEE(combined biotechnology entrance exam)conducted by JNU for top 28 universities in india,including JNU which offers M.Sc.& M.tech. in biotechnology.for more information you can log on at-www.jnu.ac.in
26th December 2010, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

whch clgs are offering bioinformatics in south india
18th January 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech bio.tech with 93.4 cgpa. can i get direct admission in phd course of any university or research institution
31st January 2011, 10:58 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
Yes, you can enter into M.Tech. but for that first you have to do M.Pharma and then after qualifying GATE you can get admission in M.Tech. in any of these branches you want.

to enter directly after B.Pharma you cam join M.Tech. in Nanotechnology in Delhi University for this you have t go through IIT-JAM and you can get admission in M.Tech. without M.Pharma. and from this course you'll get a chance to study in abroad like in Germany, Japan.

so..choose the way through which you want to go..all the best.
Thanks.
3rd February 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

can b pharm enter the pharmaceutical biotechnology? what will be the future?
12th April 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

whats the eligibility for a bparm student to join in mtech in nanotechnology???
3rd June 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the paper for bioinformatics in GATE exam for M.tech XL or BT?as i am a student of b.tech in bioinformatics
17th July 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges in india offering M-tech in bioinformatics after B-Pharm?
25th August 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

can B.pharmacy student enter in to MBA
17th November 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

can a pharmacy student enter into m.tech biotech through pgecet?
17th November 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

can a pharmacy student enter into m.tech through pgecet
5th December 2011, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

hello sir.i completed my b pharm and i got admission into mtech biotecnology in osmania university through g pat rank.just tel me what are the future oppurtunities to a bpharm student with m tech biotechnology? just reply to this mail id [email protected]
27th January 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

hi sir iam doing b pharm final year
iam very much interest towards bio informatics i want to continue my further studies in abroad in Germany which universities providing this course . what are the job opportunities in Germany for this course please mail to [email protected]
26th April 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

iam b pharm student i want to study m tech with bio technology in hyd any college providing this course
13th May 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

can a b.pharm student can give gate examination for admission in m.tech bioinformatics???
29th May 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.pharmacy can i pursue bioinformatics along with undergraduation?
6th September 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

After doing B. pharma,i want to do master in nanotechnology,plz tell me what will be admission process? Which exam i want to give for getting admission in best collage?
13th October 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

can a b.pharma student after cracking gate in life sciences take admission m.tech bioinformatics ?
18th January 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

b pharm student can enter into ph.d after writing gate biotechnology?
2nd May 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bioinormatics i am ending my BS.(HONS) degree is there any possibility that I could study M.pharmacy afterwards
26th September 2013, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir Reply me i have same question above plz plz plz [email protected]
5th October 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sure i have done M.tech biotech after B.pharma only..its nice to give your career an extra flavor of different field.
could u please tell me how to enter into bioinformatics after b pharmacy..
13th January 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How is gates exam helpful for a pharmacy student? If it is, then what are the things necessary to learn to crack gates.. and what are the opportunities this exam brings up for a pharmacy student? You can mail me in [email protected].. thank you.
13th January 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How is gates exam helpful for a pharmacy student? If it is then how can we get through this exam and what are the opportunities we get after we qualify this exam being a pharmacy student? Can mail me In [email protected]. thank you.
12th July 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

can B.TECH bioinformatics student do M.TECH pharmaceutical technology???Is there any criteria?? and if so can u suggest me some colleges offering M.Tech pharmaceutical technology
1st May 2020, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Can a b.pharm student do m.tech in biotechnology/nanotechnology/bioinformatics? What should be the eligible criteria? What are the exams??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?