20th March 2011, 01:08 PM
avinash warankar

Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?

hell,
i want to know which are the colleges in mumbai offers msc. in nanotechnology? what is the fee structure and any possible information about the same?
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  2. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nano Science/Nanotechnology in India
  3. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  4. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc
  5. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  8. Which are the good colleges for nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  9. Colleges offering Nanotechnology course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges in Mumbai offering Clinical research course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  12. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  13. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  14. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  15. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  16. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  17. Colleges offering MCS course under Mumbai University? Fee structure of those colleges? -- [New]
  18. Can I do MSc Anatomy? Colleges that are offering the course in Hyderabad?
20th March 2011, 09:33 PM
Abhinav1990

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?

colleges providing msc in nanotechnology are:
1. IIT mumbai
2. IIT kanpur
3. IIT guwahati
4. IIT chennai
5. IIT delhi
6. NIT, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
7. Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
8. Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai
9. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
10. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela (Orissa)
The institutes in India offering nano- technology courses are:
National Chemical Laboratory, Pune.
The fee structure of B.sc in nanotechnology generally ranges from 30000 thousand to 85000 per year.
Eligibility: - Minimum 50% in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

Course Duration: - 4 Years

Fee Structure: - Total Fees-98000 including 30,000 (laptop + Dress + Book), 68000 (tuition fee). Course Outlook: - The B.Tech. Nanotechnology course is of 4 years, divided into 8 semesters of 6 months each. Every semester, an examination is held to judge the understanding of the students in those six months.
Eligibility: - B.Tech in respective field or M.Sc. in relevant subject (Min. 50%).

Course Duration: - 2 Years

Fee Structure: - Total Fees-50,000 Course Outlook: - M.Tech in Nanotechnology is a two year course. These two years are further divided into two semesters each. An entrance examination is conducted to know the students strength and weakness at the end of every semester.
21st March 2011, 12:51 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?

IIT MUMBAI is the only coll offering Nanotechnology in Mumbai.
If you can enquiry about small and new colleges.
And the fees is around 60000.
21st March 2011, 12:53 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

List of nanotechnology colleges in India:

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Noida( Uttar Pradesh )
Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
Indian Institute of Science : Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), Bangalore
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal( Madhya Pradesh )
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela( Orissa )
University of Madras : School of Physical Science, Guindy( Tamil Nadu )
Amritha Centre for Nanosciences (ACNS), Kochi( Kerala
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology : Dept. of Bio-Nano Technology, Hisar
Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University), New Delhi( Delhi )
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra( Haryana )
Sastra University : Centre for Nanotechnology & Advanced Biomaterials (CeNTAB), Thanjavur( Tamil Nadu )
Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
The IITs at Mumbai, Kanpur, Chennai, Guwahati and Delhi
Central Scientific Instruments Organization, Chandigarh
National Physical Laboratory, Delhi
IIT Mumbai
IIT Kanpur
IIT Chennai
IIT Guwahati
IIT Delhi

SO Mumbai has only one college.
22nd March 2011, 04:34 PM
asishkumar

Except IIT Mumbai i think you should try for other colleges also.
this 6 colleges are reputed college in the field of Nanotechnology.
So try for this.

1.University of Madras : School of Physical Science, Guindy( Tamil Nadu )
2.Amritha Centre for Nanosciences (ACNS), Kochi( Kerala
3.National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra( Haryana )
4.Sastra University : Centre for Nanotechnology & Advanced Biomaterials,Tamil Nadu
5.Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore
6.Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
31st March 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

where can i join B.Tech nanotech in tamil nadu
31st March 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i like to study bioinformatics.
what would i do?
10th April 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.sc(biotech) can apply for M.sc(nano biotechnology) if yes which are the colleges in india & what is the fee structure in details plz .
28th August 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i completed M.Sc. in analytical chemistry. i am interested in nanotechnology. what should i do now? there is a big q? mark for me?
15th September 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th and i m confuse to go for engineering or Bsc stream since i m a national rifle shooter so i want to give time for my practice also i also have a keen interest in missle inventing so can you suggest me that which sub i should take for bsc if i want do do research in missile invention
22nd March 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

entrance exam for msc nanotechnology???
9th June 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated with second class in Bsc Biotechnology, I am thinking of doing Msc in Life Science of Mumbai University, hence have to prepare for the entrance exam.Can you advice me regarding the portion of entrance exam and what books should I refer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?