16th April 2012, 01:01 AM
arjkurosaki

Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?

hi... I AM interested in nanotechnology.... but can i know abt the scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in india and abroad ?? im presently in tamil nadu and know of some colleges which offer btech nanotechnology .... soo plzz infor about the scope and the renumeration of nanotechnology ???

16th April 2012, 08:23 AM
reshu31121991

Default Re: Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?

nano technology is emerging stream now a days.Nearly all universities are having nano technology but in India it is not up to the mark.
But in germany they are preferring scientists with nano and good reputation spain ,africa and germany are in need of tehm .so please refer to google websites.
24th January 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?

Whether possibility is available to join M.Tech., Nano Technology after finishe B.E. Geo Information?
31st March 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

top colleges for nanotechnology in tamil nadu
12th May 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir,may i know information about nanotechnology ..........and so which places these colleges are available??
10th October 2013, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

I' m doing my b- tec nanotechnology in srm u.city chennai...I want to go ms.cn u tell me the bst center for ms nanotechnology in abroad...!is there enough scope for thz course...?
2nd May 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

scope for Bsc.nanotechnology?what kind of job will we get after finishing this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?